Reviews for Spider Web of Tears
Alitheria chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
As usual I thought I would be leaving ffnet silently as I entered. Then lucky for me I checked on your profile to noticed this fanfic had been updated, almost literally I jumped for joy.

This chapter is pure genius. I always found Ami's character more interesting, there's just so much stuff you can explore with her character. And the way you portrayed her is the best I have ever seen from all my years of reading fanfictions. I loved how Ami seemed insecure, I adored the little negative thoughts she had in her head, it makes her seem so real!

I mean, Ami's character is sweet, gentle and quite silent... I mean... Damn! The girl is so nice and quiet that there has to be mad amount of thoughts going through her head and it just wouldn't be natural if all her thoughts were kind as well. Negative thoughts appear in all our heads, even if its about our closest friend, its not like we secretly hate them but our number one is us...we are bound to have a negative thought, especially if its all bottled up...like Ami. I also liked how in the beginning you wrote Ami doesn't like to think, that thinking destroyed but books rebuild her. It just makes so much sense...

I'm sorry to hear that you'll be dropping this story... I really wish you wouldn't but you are the author and I'll respect your wishes. Its so unfair, your story is probably one of most brilliant work I have seen and yet the dumb people can't seem to see it. I mean there are fanfics out there that are just a load of shit and looks like the work of a brainless dummy and their reviews are a triple digit, filled with "O I love it! Plz update1!"

Anyways, I really love and loved this.

That's all.

-Dead Heart, formally known as Alitheria for the past 4 years
Shruti chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
DON'T DROP IT! The story is tremendous and I really really want to see where it goes. Best of luck.
Maggiee123 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
aw thanxs. anything a gurl can do to help D lol thanxs i love my pen name too! i just came to me when reading a really bad story!lol but ur story is wonderful! its soo awsome although there are some typos its still roxs! i mean if i could write storys so detalied as u id be so happy. u should really continue writing i am gonna read it till ur done! lol

Luv always,

Maggie
thebodyfarm chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
very interesting start... so what happens next? better post it soon...

ja!
WillYouLoveMeForAlways chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
this is a really good story. i like the way you portray the characters. i hope you update soon.
Alitheria chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Holy shit! To be blunt and honest its briliiant; you got amazing descriptions. The way you weave the plot and the way you make the reader fall into the story is an enviable talent. I really like AU twist but so believable. If the girls weren't senshis then I do think they would've intertwined just in a different sense. The characterization is amazing, you make them sound realistic, like they are actual people with flaws and issues.

You left a huge cliffhanger for both chapters but a bigger one in Rei's chapter...I love that!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lissa5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hehe, very nice )
Midnitestar171 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Thats a great beginning to the story! I'm already hooked to it! hope you update soon! cant wait to find out what happens with rei and mamoru!
Nyneve chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Ooh...excellent start! It's been a while since you've put anything out, so it's great to see you're not dead! You're also back with a vengeance, I see. Great job with the start, I love the slight AU that still holds true to the orginal. I think this is how the story would go if there were no senshi, just the characters. I'm looking forward to see how you incorporate the others as well, especially Setsuna. I must say, "Intruder at the Gates" was one of your very best works, and the Setsuna & Trowa story was also very good. Don't rush the update, just make it as good as this one. I also have school and a job, so I know how it is. Again, great start, I'm looking forward to how this goes.

-N
Maggiee123 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Its really good please update as soon as u can ok? bye bye!

Luv,