Reviews for A Game called: Hide and Seek
souhoku chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw! That was so cute! _
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
aww, so CUTE! *_*

I can't believe it, I'm in squealing-mode again. You can't hear or see me, but I'm squealing like mad rigth now! Even inwardly x3

This was just so kawaii and sweet as honey 3

aww :3

This idea is so unique and I enjoyed reading this. This totally was worth my time _

*sighs in a good way* I wis sth like that would have happened in the real Digimon Frontier, or would maybe happen in Naruto with Sasuke and Sakura xD

I'm wondering how people in real life are when they are 'the lone wolf'. I never saw someone like that, so I'm wondering if I might fall in love with soemone like that, too xD

Again, cute and amazing oneshot!

U-K

so cute!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That was a cute story.
ShinigamiLenne chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Lol cute :) Kouji and Izumi, Kouji and Izumi, Kouji and Izumi! Yay :) xD hehe loved it
klara-kind chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
WOOTT! AW! THAT SO SOSOSOSOSO COOL! ME LOVE ME LOVEE!LOL VERY CUTE! _
VampireApple chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Aw, I luv it!
Tyla Minamoto chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hoy!

Pinoy ka man? Well sympre I would like to say a ganda ng story mo! Nakakakilig naman! Saan ka sa Pilipinas? Yadi muna ako sa New York at babalik this month. Keep up the good work. Malapit ko na i-post ang aking mga works...(but soon) because I accidentally erased my account. So I wrote everything in a notebook muna. Gusto ko maging singer kung di journalist! Your stories are now my new inspiration for writing so keep up the good work! Talaga!

Well, gotta go. Yadi na ang asawa ko (si Kouji) and the rest of the gang. Tutulungan nila ako sa next story ko. Totoo ito. Kaci may spirit's eye ako. (parang 3rd eye) Hindi ako nagbibiro! Promise! Hehe! Bye na!(Sorry kung mali grammar. I'm not that great in Filipino!)

Kouji: Hey! Are you sure that's me you're writing about? I'm not that soft!

Me: Naku! Dont mind him! Let's go!

Izumi: Anyway...nice story!

Kouichi: I agree. Lets go Izumi! You dont want them to leave us behind.

Takuya, Tommy, JP: How come we arent mentioned! No one loves us anymore!

Me: GUYS! GET OVER HERE!(e-mail me,okay?)
savethebirds chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
_ Cuute! Really cute! Love it_!
elementBLUE chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Cute! Kouji was so sweet! Great job! I loved this fic!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very kawaii story about Kouji and Izumi.
2a2n chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
ultra and cool will explain how i feel right now
Izumi Rules chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This was really nice! Your fics r awesome!
Algebra Sucks you know who I am chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Aw! Cute! Love the ending! :) Whoo! First kiss! I know the feeling..bwahahahahaha!