Reviews for Reaching Out
gerfan chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
very realistic. Hope they get the guy. Can hardly wait to read what happens next :
softnsensual457 chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Wow, this is great! Poor Casey! Olivia is so sweet to her! Are the guys gonna be sweet to her too? I love it when Elliot, Munch, Fin, and Cragen are like older brother and a father to the girls! It makes me all warm inside! NEWAYZ, awesome! Keep up the great work!
littlesweetcupcake chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
hey this story has some potential

you might want to add some length to the chapters though
IndieKidsCantDance chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
great plot!
Woemcat chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I really like the basic story here, however, it needs to be fleshed out a bit. It looks like it's going to be a good plot, and I look forward to more updates. Flesh out some of the extraneous stuff, such as it wasn't necessary to tell us Olivia was watching a "friends" episode, but perhaps just "sit-com" or some sort of nonspecific comedy on TV. I'm not very familiar with "Friends" (saw a few eps, but not a fan), so I didn't know what episode to which you were referring. However, I would have identified with Olivia watching a rerun. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Maggie Doyle chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Maggie Doyle chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
not the best writing, but I do LOVE the story plot and idea. I hope you keep going with it