Reviews for Murphy's Law
EmilytheSlayer chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Sarah was her mother's name so I understand why she chose it. But... isn't her real name Laura? Laura Kinney?
By the way, great story. Ororo is so kind. And I think Logan would be a great dad to Laura.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aww, Logan is sooo sweet when it comes to "his daughter"... his daughter! Logan's kid... I rather loooove the sound of that! And X finds Logan's scent comforting, too...

Eh, Logan's claws really come in handy, don't they? Once used for apples, and now pancakes! Awesome! :)

Haha! I'm loving how well Storm truly knows Logan and his ways... :-)

Shish kabob? Hehehehe, Logan...

Sarah Logan? I like the sound of that, too! Very much. I'm surprised you didn't give her the name Laura, but hey, she came from Sarah, right? :) Plus everyone else uses Laura, so a change couldn't be bad.

Oh, this is simply an awesome piece! I sincerely hope you decide to continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It's a great first chapter! Can't wait for the next one :D
moonrabbits chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Definatly a favourite, I would really love to see more X-23 from you, or anything really, you're a very good writer :)
MrBunnySensei chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Great so far. You should continue it.
jinxed72 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Love it! You should definitely continue this story, because I'm already hooked and want to read more. :)
rosebudlilac chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Please update at some point in time! I really love it!
ChicksDigTheFuzzyDude chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ah... Reference to Sarah Kinney, X23's 'mom', eh? Please continue this. I love it so much...
soserene93 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Please please update I LOVE X-23 and Cannonball and there aren't any !You are my only hope !
Evil Tree chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Nice first chapter. Liked how you phrased it :D

More please!
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I loved it! more please ;)
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Nanotech0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
is it over coz if it is "shakes fist"

p.s if u like x-23 u should by the x-23 comic book series there is two

inocence lost tell of how she was made and escaped it 6 part series

and NYX or NYC not sure is about how she lived on the streets
Zillah 91 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006

Seriously. I cannot find a single God-damn thing wrong with this story. Solid 10/10. Honestly, this is completely fantastic! And I like the title too. Also makes you feel kinda bad for X-23 at some points. Anywho, great work. keep it up!
cajun-beauty chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Let me guess you picked Sarah cuz of Sarah Kinney? I'd have picked Laura but this is really good and there aren't any real big problems on continutiy or anything so please update!