Reviews for Murphy's Law
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
fantastic story so far, can't wait to see what happens next, i know why you named her sarah, but i won't say anything to ruin the suprise, i hope for whatever reason you had surgery you recover, i know surgery's no fun, anyways please update very soon.
phantom hope chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
UPDATE! i like it
Zaya chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I like the start of this story. You haven't updated in about a year but I do hope you decide to finish this at some point.
Quillian chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Wow, very cool so far... please update soon? :)
CRAZY-demented-WRITER-girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
kool plz update soon it is getting interesting i would like to see it continued and plz do so THIS is one of the most interesting stories i have read i a long time keep it up

-twilite
silver midnight chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
it sorta seems like she agreed too easily, but i still like it. update plz.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Okay...I'm confused...was she living in that forest near the institute? And what's this about getting her a job? I mean she's 14 and she's not exactly the type of person to go looking not to mention no experience and isn't the kind of person to be social either. That really makes no sense. Plus I don't think she can legally work that young anyway. I don't really see her looking for one anyway and that was a bit OOC for her.

Since when was she ever at SHIELD in the show? Don't you mean Hydra since they crated her in Evolution?

Did you read my Adjustments story? Cause Sarah Logan is what I called her too. Only I went about a different route then you did.
Snowingroses chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hi,

I just read your story. I am interested in seeing where this will go.

I would like to ask, would you be interested in displaying your story on a X-Men_E website. We have a RP group, and I also up keep a webiste. I would like to add fan fic. If you don't mind drop me a line. I am currently looking for writers willing to simply contribute.

BluJayAngel
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Sarah's after Sarah Kinney right? _ I new as soon as you mentioned the mini series. Personaly I stil like t stick with hewr offical name, but Sarah works. Great job on the story. I lived the line " 'Ro, I found a stray. Can I keek 'er?" That's such a typical Logan line. LOL Kee writing.
DScript chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Dude! Update soon!
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Sweet! I love X23 fics like this! I've been reading the X23 comics and they are really good and I know from reading them why you gave her the name, Sarah. That seems to be a pretty popular name for her since I too have used that name for her in my fic, "Extermination." I too adore X23. She is such a neat character and I'm glad you have chosen to write a fic about her! But what about your Phoenix fic? You haven't given up on that have you? Please don't! I love that story and this site needs more Evo Phoenix fics! Keep up the great work! I look forward to all your updates and peace out my friend!
X00001 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
great chapter i like the idear you had i hope you continue
27 | « Prev Page 1 2