Reviews for When the Tears Fall Down
sarasunnyshine chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
You had all this stuff about how much Tidus loved Yuna and Yuna loved Tidus, but now Tidus is dead and Yuna's all Seymour-happy and all "I love Seymour", but what about Tidus? Doesn't she still love him?
FMA Elric chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This is good. I am going to start reading these stories wether I understand them or not! So far I like it though!
randomcat23 chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Aww. That was cute. Can't wait to see how to do the sequel, so hurry up with it! How in the world are you going to bring Tidus back anyway? Well, awesome job.
randomcat23 chapter 7 . 7/21/2005
*sniffle* and then *aww*. You had it all in this chapter didn't you? And fluffy-ness out the wa-zoo. Yay! So, hurry up and update so we can see how this story progresses. _
Motet chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
very good chapter, update this soon please!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Liked the way you used your words, but it might have strayed from the story a bit much ll Sorry.
randomcat23 chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
Aww! Fluffy moments! Yay Anti! *imagines Seymour as 'normal'* _ You know what's crazy? My bro was playing FFX at the exact same time I was reading this and guess what part he was at? THE PART WHERE SEYMOUR ASKS YUNA TO MARRY HIM! *rofl* Oh man that made my day! Well that and the chapter of course! Wonderfully written as always. Update soon!
Motet chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
I really like this story, please continue it soon!
snowecat chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
This is interesting, hope to see more soon. Wonder if Yuna is pregnant from Tidus? The combination between a dream and a Summoner, that could be interesting. It should be a boy, I'm tired of all the girls getting the glory-and I'm a girl BTW. If she is and marries Seymor, what would he do about it?
Lucky Mav chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
i really like your story...tho it was a bit sad that tidus gave his life up for her..and that yuna might marry's still really good so keep up the great work!
randomcat23 chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
wow. awesome description of the tranformation to final aeon! very nice. I love the this whole fic idea! *claps* yay Antimusicman!
mandyfanforevr chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Well this is an interesting AU... I do wonder where you plan on taking it. I look forward to reading more..)
randomcat23 chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Hah, I'm finally reviewing! Let's all give it up for Anti; yet another awesome chapter! Hip, hip, hoo-ray!
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
*tear* That made me cry! *claps* Very well written AnitMusicMan! Can't wait for the next one!
Kandy-Sugar chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
No...he has to stay with Yuna...

I wanna cry...okay I'm fine...

You're a really excellent writer...I love this story...even if it is sad.

Yunie Tidus