Reviews for The Tenken
snowy-ray08 chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
so this chapter is about kythe's past life or something like that?

upload more chapters soon

hiei and botan 4 ever
YusukiShredder chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
heh, heh, I like! More dang it dude1 I want more chappies! *twitched madly and eats random pudding*
Lexi Teniro chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
o_O Whoa...plot twist, anyone? Cool back-story; not TOO cliche, though I must say, not entirely original, either. Very good chapter, though.
Xeno chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
ATOMIC UPDATE!
Lexi Teniro chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
*CRASH* I wouldn'ta thought that SHIZURU would go for romantic stuff! XD Anywho really great chapter...ooh, pretty colors... _
Lexi Teniro chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
_ SQUH-WEE! (like "squee", but squh-wee...yeah...) This chappie TOTALLY made my day, being home sick and all...can't wait for you to post chappie 5! Do it fast! (GRIN)
kenshin44 chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
this is just a bloody awesome story bro!

this is awesome, keep it up!
MarshmellowDragon chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Hiei and Botan sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! ha ha! wait a sec...-rereads last couple of lines-

she t'ain't dead..right? -gulps- oh no...

anyways great chappie and me wonders where it's gonna go, ciao!
MarshmellowDragon chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
-falls over- wow, that one caught me off guard...Botan and Hiei, hmm, i wunder if her paddle hurts a lot when you get hit with it, probably does...

onto the next chappi!
MarshmellowDragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
-runs onto stage panting- oy! sorry...it took me so long...-pant- to review, me brain's been in la-la land -pants again- so onto the actual review!

so Mr Tenken sounds a bit hard...scratch that really hard, it's not nice to decapitate people...he's not gonna decapitate Yukina right? cus you kno...that'd be a bit of a bad thing...-glances over shoulder at Hiei- um, yeah...a REALLY bad thing...

anyways onto the next chappie!
Lexi Teniro chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
(Drinking tea...not that that has anything to do with anything...) Excellent chapter, if I do say so myself! You have a great plot going, and this one can't wait for chappie 4! Keep writing! Have some cookies! (Attempts to poke chocolate chip cookies through computer screen and fails miserably) (Shrugs) Or don't have some cookies. Either way, please do update!
carrie hinojosa chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
aw. i like it! cant wait to read some more. *carrie*
Lexi Teniro chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
O.O THAT bit of conversation was out of the blue...but not as random as some have written! Can't wait for said fluff! (Off to chapter three, my minions!)
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Ooh, I'm hooked! (Goes to read chappie 2)
Crystal Koneko chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Oh, I absolutely loved the part where he finally admitted it and then Yukina was smirking at him! Woot for you! Lovely chapter!