Reviews for Chrno's Smile
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aw, this was so sweet. You captured them really well.
blueberry chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
oh my god.

this was beyond amazing.

it was perfect.

i loved it.

it depicted their relationship perfectly.

the whole idea was wonderful,the writing style awesome and they were in 's what i think,at least from what i understood by reading the manga.

excellent work. :)
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ahh. So sweet. It would've been nice to see the end result (with Rosette visiting Chrno again). :)

Amazing. Keep up the good work.
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Waai! That was cute And ya know? Rosette does seem like a thinker to me too :3 I really liked this story. Great job!

Chow for now brown cow!

Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Well, I've been reading almost all of your CC fics (except crossing the lines and another one, I'm getting there), andthere's something I can definitly say about those: Chrno and Rosette's personalities are not OOC at all. They're better, even. And that's what that's making your fics so interesting.
Sophie Abyss chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I usually find boring the stories that are about "thinking" but yours isn't boring at all. I like it a lot. There are some about throughts that are interesting but brooding(?), I mean, they repeteat the same things over and over again, without getting to the point. In yours, Rosette thinks about Chrno and her throughts are easy to follow and never dull. Good work!
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was beautiful, thank you _
Diabolical Kitsutora chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Two words, and two words only...

Automatic Flower chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is a really sweet story. I don't know about the manga, but in the anime there aren't that many recounts of what happened in Chrno and Rosette's history, so this story was really enjoyable. Awesome!
happybum chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Happy late birthday or early birthday for the upcoming year ]
falsechain chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh my god. April 8th is my birthday too! And I love your work, keep writing CC fics! 3
Yamiko Number 7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow. This really HAS been a good day: I got to sleep in, long hot shower, obtained Tsubasa vol. 8 with the promise of the long-awaited Chrno Crusade vol. 7 to be in my hands by the end of this month, and now this. Icing on the cake...but isn't icing always the best part?
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
WAI! ::sniff::.. it was so, BEAUTIFUL! WAAHH! I LOVED it! It was soo sweet and kawaii! - Please keep writing and creating fanfics! x RxC FOREVER!
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
is this a one-shot? anyway- doesn't matter.*YAY!*
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 1/15/2006