Reviews for Chills
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
d'aww! so adorable!
Elcie Laurel chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
XD That last line really did it for me. So adorable!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
So sweet :) :) :)
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
It's adorable-in a ZoLu way.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
SO CUTE! I WISH THEY HAD PASSED THIS IN THE ANIME! GREAT ONE-SHOT!

BYE BYE!
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
SOO CUTEE!”It’s cold and I’m sick of listening to your damn teeth chattering.” sounds just like Zolo! Very good.

Signed R.H.
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
It's not often I see a preNami Zoro/Luffy fic and there really should be more of them. You really pulled this off great. I love how Zoro is gruff on the outside, but we see how he really feel with that last sentence in the fic. Once again, loved it.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Haha, I like how the last line could be interpretted as sappy or as practical. Nice ficlet.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Ah, the wonders of a cold night, and a good 'friend' by your side...or in your lap...

_
MistressMisaP chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is a kawaii piece! Keep up the good work! _
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Kawaii! _
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Aw this is so unbelivebly cute! _ Don't you just love yaoi? I love Luffy/Zorro. I'm not realy sure why. I never read any OP stories before today actualy and recently the idea for L/Z just kept poping into my head repeatedly. So I finaly decided to go read some L/Z. _ I'd already run across several of your other fics so I just clicked on your bio and this story looked to cute to resist. *snickers* Your right though, the time before they meet Nami does leave too many possibilities.
Saiyako chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Nice. And of course Zoro will pretend afterwards that he ONLY did it because he was cold, and that he didn't like snuggling with his captain at ALL...

Great story, Digi-san.
Chakenmo chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
”It’s cold and I’m sick of listening to your damn teeth chattering.”

doesn't sound a bit OOC :) i love it
Firebirdy chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
It makes me wonder what else could have happened on the ship when they were alone...(evil laugh). Great story.