Reviews for Duel Drabbles
Insaneduckfish chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
The first one was good, but the second one... aw! I'm such a sickler for fluff, and that was really well done. Short and to the point, and very, very, cute. *squee* I love it!
Demus chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Gah! Wonderful! You've really got Archie's character, I think. I loved the point about Caesar's eventual fate. Lovely.

And of course, big love for Capt Pellew. A good captain, indeed. Bravi! Bravi! Bravissimi!
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Ah, you are amazing, amazing! I love your drabbles! They are beyond adorable and I love them so much more than I can possibly relate in words. I really love the second one, too. I love the way they greet each other after's so completely cute and I want to just cuddle them both to death. And you! For writing this loveliness! I honestly can't tell you how much I love it! I have not the gift or skill of writing to put into words how very very much I utterly adore everything you do. *sigh* Love them. And *falls to knees* please please please please please post the other drabbles! I must read all your drabbles! All of them, I tell you, all! Pretty pretty please with sugar and whipped cream and sprinkles and a cherry and a reeses peanut butter cup on top? *big puppy dog eyes* Anyway, I'm off to read your other recently posted ficlet. Toodles!