Reviews for Opposites
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yes. Yes they do.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oops, I can't beleive I didn't review this. Excellant story! I think my reviews for your stories are starting to become rather monotone.
Mireille DeMaupassant chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Yes, there is someone else in the world who thinks Parseltongue is sexy. Quite sexy actually! I defeintely should have reaviewed this the first time I read it...three months ago. Hey, better late than never, right? Peaches!
Gilded Muse chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
(Insert Fangirl Sigh Here)

I'm with you on the Parseltongue thing. It is rather sexy. And now I have a picture of Draco sprwaled out on his bad. Too hot. Loved it much, so you must write a longer one.
Shakespeares Whore chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
too cute for words,describes them perfectly good work!
nandi john chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
i suggest a chapter with shagging, and snogging
dracianna chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
oh! oh! I do! I do! So harry and draco are,like, matching accesories?
Inspiration chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
parseltongue is sexy

Loard Monica
UnfortunateFortunate chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
You know, this sounds like a poem. I swear, if you break the lines into verses, it'd be a wicked poem. Oh well, I bloody either ways. Good job!
Olean chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Aw. So sweet!
StarAWings chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
short but beautyfull i love it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Umm Harry/Draco? I think i might be mentally scarred for life...yes its confirmed.
eammae12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
that was really sort, but it was still good. thanks for the fluffness.

emily
MaranweT chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Um... No offence but you may want to think about writing more of you story before posting it...
Mooncheese chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I love it! Short and sweet. It was rounded off so perfectly. Very well described, and for a short piece really did conjure up a vivid picture in my mind. I wish I could keep my stories short like that. When I start writing I tend to go on and on and on and then I get fed up and leave it half way. Anyway. You should write more stories!