Reviews for Right Enough
Cyber Naruto chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
U like to write as a third person rather than dialoges of the characters
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm not really a KakaRin fan...I'm an ObiRin, although, generally speaking, I don't ship Kakashi with any female because...no one really fits the oddly shaped and sharp void they need to. In this though, I really enjoyed the beginning of the story, where they're both younger. "He's facing her and her eyes are drawn to the silver tags hung around his neck. His father's tags, and he never takes them off. A reminder of how she knows his life is probably fated to unfold and a future she fights to stave off every day. Of a past that broke him a long time ago, and left her to puzzle up the pieces even though she doubts anyone outside of the divine can," favourite section. Liked this.
craziestanimefan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow, just...wow. I dont quite know what to say except that this was beautiful.
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
beautifully written :)
L.N chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
;-;

That's all.

But really, how can you NOT feel something after reading this?

I loved Gai's discovery, and the bruising hugs.
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow!

An absolutely awesome oneshot - and youre right, the two of them absolutely need a break. From what Ive read so far, most Kakashi/Rin stories end either tragic or even begin tragic already and end most devastatingly, and I love the way you made them happy!

Even if its a speculative future, I really do hope something in that kind will happen, because "Naruto" is full of tragic lovestories and losses and drama.

I really, really liked the way you describe their relationship: Just to have them sitting together, sleeping in each others arms, just being together feels absolutely right. The way Rin sometimes cries when she sees Kakashi return and how he was afraid she wouldnt be there when he came home, the way they are almost inseparable - it really is beautiful and I can just hope with my whole heart that your last sentence - "Hopefully for them it'll be right enough." . will prove to be prophetic.

Thanks a lot for writing this awesome fic and making my evening a much better one
the limit from 0 to 1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
A truly nice story. I haven't read such a good KakaRin fic in a while. I especially loved the part with Gai expressing his views on love.

Keep on writing!
chewyish chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
fantastic oneshot!

made me bawl my eyeballs out ;_;
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
And how could any KakaRin that you write NOT make someone feel anything, I wonder?
Kai Isolated chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
this is wonderful! i really like gai-sensei moments! i can really picture him doing that.

the explaination of what kakashi and rin feels are perfect, we can know what actually goes in their minds.

i think this great since i really think kakashi really needs a break.

i do hope rin isn't dead in the real manga! ;p
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
LOVE IT!
all pity choked chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I love your KakashiRin.

You right their lives, angst, and love so beautifully; and I've fallen in love with your characterization of Rin (and Kakashi too, but I think your Rin is my favourite of all the Rins I've read.)
kage-youkai girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was kawaii.I can see scenes for the whole fanfic in my head.I like up the great work.
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is such a beautiful fic! More than anyone else in Naruto, I want Kakashi to end up being happy, but I just don't see that happening. So, to read a fic like this, in which everything I wish could happen to him does, is very refreshing. It's tragic and wonderful, bitter-sweet really. My favorite paragraph:

But they need each other. Because when his nightmares come she'll wake him up and remind him that someone is still with him. If she feels too afraid to let him go he'll stay with her until she can. When he starts to slip away from stable in his painfully precarious mind she'll try to catch him before he can fall too hard. If she can't keep down tears he'll keep them secret between them and try to make it better. When they both miss Obito and their Sensei and the lives they should have led more than they can bear they just look into each other's eyes and try to survive the night together. When they start to shake with horror over the things they've seen and done and feel they kiss each other and make love until they can't breathe and they've forgotten everything down to their own names.

That's so heart-wrenching. You've done a wonderful job. My highest praises.
Mamolove chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
You bring maturity to the Rin-Kakashi relationship. I was especially taken in by your writing style, the way you take the time to develop how Rin and Kakashi naturally blended their lives together upon her return to Konoha. Not superficial, and yet, not too melodramatic. You have a very good concept of Rin's character, and I can only look forward to more Kakashi-Rin stories from you! Thanks for writing this!