Reviews for Unspoken Words
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Cute
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Nice! I really liked the pacing here. And the story itself made me smile a lot. :)
Secret Saturn chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Sweet Love! 3
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is perfect...the way they interact, his silly side, everything. It makes me heart go warm and melty. Complete 11 out of 10, you rule at this!
Beatrice chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aww..so cute

I was like *ohh...* But then was like *YAY!*
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Two words for you. Fondue ROCKS
Sylvia chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I would rate this an A infinity plus! Robstar ROCKS!
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Aw, this was major fluff! I love it! I've never tried fondue either...I'm such a loser. haha. Anyway, I really like this! Awesome job! :)

PWG
mongoose chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I just want to say: thank you for starting this site. You are just 1 of the many people who dedicate their spare time to promote robin&starfire. To the "robin&raven" fans out there i just need to say: Get it right! Its robin&starfire, raven&beastboy, You're just embaressing yourselves!

Keep on writing! Dont be pushed down by those rob&rae worshippers!

mongoose
liz chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I LOVED IT- i love the fluffy ones- they're more accurate to the show-IT WAS SO SWEET- PLEASE WRITE MORE!
zoila chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I THINK YOUR STORY WAS REALLY GOOD

SPECIALLY SINCE I'M A STARROB FAN
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
BEST STORY EVER! YEAH THE BEST EVER! EK :)
kay jolyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
How adorable! I can't believe it took me this long to find this. What a lovely concept. I think it's just so cute that they confessed their love through words of chocolate. hehe.

I also especially liked how Robin feels free to be silly and absurd around Starfire. It just shows how comfortable he is around her.

Lovely one shot!