Reviews for Misconstrued
VioletErin.26 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Awesome. Awesome writing and plot. Do enjoy reading ur stories :)
THE-H0LY-TRINITY chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
i really just love this story so much :)
Monica chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Great ending to a wonderful story! And lots of Radek!
Aileil chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
If Sheppard is Jeeves does that make Rodney Bertie Wooster?...
Well, thanks for writing this story. I really like Zelenka and kind of missed having many stories to read with him in them for a while. Then I found this, it not only has whump and Zelenka but a healthy dose of humor. Which, for me, is very important in a story. I mean, suspense is all very well and good, and of course everybody loves the feeling of having their stomach tied in knots of worry, or feeling increadible anger towards a person they've never met for hurtung the feelings of a decent fellow, but it really is nice to go through all of those vicarious emotions and still diffuse them with a healthy dose of laughter at the end. Thanks a bunch!
Willow-Girl-93 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I loved it, and I'm fiendishly glad that they get retribution on those stupid assholes. :)
Lemon Icee chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
This story was so sweet and sad! I mean I was so sad the whole time Rodney was confused, poor boo! But I love that all of his friends know who he really is, even if he doubts himself C:

To tell you the truth, I like your John 1298190812x more than I like TV John. He's got more character IMO

Steadily making it through all your stories :D
Alerix Slynn chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Haha! That was an awesome story, I felt sorry for Rodney but am glad you sorted it out in the end :)

Great work!
Azamiko chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
*cheers* Yayness!
x Varda x chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Wow, what a great story! I enjoyed this one so much :) I love how Rodney almost lost the will to live as the others were being nasty to him even when he was so badly hurt himself. It reminded me a bit of what I would loved to have seen after 'Trinity' in the series.

This was a good read though! Thanks for writing it :D
Alison chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
I really enjoy the humor you put into these stories. The banter between them all is just spot on. Also, LOVE the fact that John can't remember the tall doctor's name! Nice work.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
It was funny how a'like' you kept the chapter titles. I think I enjoy plays like that. . And it was also great that you started the first chapters from individual characters' perspectives.

When Rodney first came to after the cave-in, I got the feeling he remembered everything and had a pretty decent grasp on what was going on. Did the amnesia then occur only later due to prolonged injury?

I found it very interesting to read how Rodney was – even while so out of it – too smart to need to ask many questions and yet at the same time too insecure to question the answers he was getting. It felt very frustrating but also, oddly, so rational from Rodney's point of view that I couldn't put my finger on where exactly he should have gotten a clue if I tried.

I want to be angry with Halling's misinformation and think at least Teyla should be, and I'm a little angry with Beckett too. If he was clever enough to figure out the visitors were causing the depression, why didn't he separate the female scientist so that her crowd would have been out of Rodney's earshot?

Sheppard's 'feelings' were intriguing. He should have listened to them. That's the kind of bond I know from your previous stories and which I appreciate so much.

On a technical note, I don't think I've ever seen a door to Weir's office.

And as for the ending: Now I want to see the team on a McKay-constructed sailboat heading off into another disaster! .
msdarque chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Excellent story.. I enjoyed reading it very much!

Lots of stars!
SaJi chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
*tsks* When will Sheppard learn to always trust his 'Rodney's in trouble!' spidey sense. n.n

Loved, loved and loved this story some more. Poor Rodney, glad John & Zelenka were able to get some sense into the poor guy. ( And the bits with the Capilanos where just so...perfectly, wrongly, delicious.
ferryboat George chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Yes I did like it, very much so. Wonderful story

waiting for the tall doctor to ask, ‘do you know my name?’ so that Radek might supply the answer to the problem that had been plaguing John, but the question was never asked. Damn

This running bit with doctor is one of my favorite things from your stories :P
Jordan McKenzie chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
I loved this story! Poor Rodney, so easily fooled into believing the worst about himself. But thank heavens he has a friend like John who knows him so well.

Beautifully written, NT! That's why you're one of my favorites!