Reviews for Potion
Doc Emmett L. Brown53 chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
When will chapter 12 be posted? Great chapter so far. My favorite chapter so far.
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
please update soon! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Jaden chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Are you Satan?
13HellFES chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Don't you think having Seto remove the picture of his brother from the card shaped locket, just to replace it with someone els'es, is a step to far in the wrong direction? :-
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
nmngh chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
I am just absolutely in love with this story. My heart honestly ached while I was reading. This is really the sort of plot I enjoy, and although it seems your last update was a very long while ago, I continue to hope that you will expand on this story.

With Gratitude,

catsblood15 chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
ok that was just creepy! not wut i expected!
neferseti0 chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
Hi. I reviewed a long time ago as setosgirl0, saying something about how I'd been hoping that Seto would stay uke. Well, now I've matured, and since I'm on a Pegasus bender, I was thinking "You know, there was that one great story on ffn..." I came to read and happily found two more chapters ~ I really do love your story, and am only sad to see that it's not finished. I love what you've done... I'll probably be thinking about pretty girl!Pegasus the whole time while I'm at work tonight ; How rewarding, for Pegasus to get the attention he wants and Seto to get his pretty China doll. Beautiful, whether they end up in a more normal relationship or not. (( *votes for not* ))
netherlady chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
WOW! Can’t say that I’ve seen this development coming. Great chapter after all this time with no update. Looking forward for the next one!
netherlady chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
Nice story although it's a bit sad. continue please .
Ariyn Davynus chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
This story is sad, I am very interested in it and hope you continue it. I like it very much. But I want to know who the other 'client' is!
Sammy Chun chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
This story rocks i kinda feel bad about Pegasus but, mabey it will all work out! Keep up the sad yet beautiful work!
RequiemforPegasus chapter 10 . 12/15/2005
what have you done to peggers? he doesn't deserve this... ack! *hugs peggers* (love it_ it's so sad... and so cool! i love the way you write, it reminds me of some of my older stuff... i GOTTA start writing like that again! can't wait for Ch. 11!
Skycat chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
omG! This is not what I was expecting when I clicked on the link. In the first chapter, the ooc-ness of seto turned my stomach, but I clicked on the next chapter anyway. Soo glad I did. Your chapters in Seto's point of view are masterly. His struggles againts the potion and then his revenge. It was amazing. Very well done!
Zamos chapter 10 . 10/11/2005
wow, i never even thought of anything like that. sorry that i dont have any suggestions, but dont stop writing. i would die if you stopped. update soon please