Reviews for Potion
Aisho Ren chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
Wow you finally updated. If they really love eachother than they shouldn't care what people they don't even know think. Update soon.
Aisho Ren chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
Very BAD! Love potions DO NOT work. Love CAN NOT be forced. Please update soon.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
Rowan: You develop plot so well! I truly am in admiration of how well you're weaving this story together. It moves at a steady pace, not too fast, but fast enough that we don't get bored. I also love how you switch back and forth between Pegasus and Seto, so we can see both their point of views.

Sakura: The most poignent scene in this chapter was undoubtably when Seto found Pegasus crying over the lost locket. I loved Seto's confusion and his inanility to comfort Pegasus even when he knew he should.

Rowan: The fact that Seto crawled into Pegasus's lap- by the way, i loved how you described that action- was really heart-breaking. I really sympathized for Pegasus then, despite the fact that this is a "Seto" chapter. The fact that seto sought comfort from Pegasus instead of giving it to him solidified seto's role as the weaker partner. I absolutely loved it.

Sakura: If you couldn't guess, we're still in love with this story and eagerly awaiting the next installment. Keep up the good work!
Mama Robotnik chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
Konnichiwa,Im Yamia-chan! . This is a very good story and I like the way it is written out.I don't find alot of Kaiba/Pegasus or Pegasus/Kaiba stories so I always love to read any kind of fics with this pairing, even if it has drama in it...and Mokuba is already sleeping with some girl...0.o anyway,please keep up the good work and update soon!Ja for now!
Noche 7 chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
In this chapter I liked the repeated use of Kaiba

feeling he is being in a burning building engulfed by flames. This feeling is far more intense than in earlier chapters where he felt he was drowning. This newer feeling for him seems very appropriate.I also like Kaiba's protrayal that the old Kaiba still exists and that Pegasus has locked him away with an "invisible key" in the depths of Kaiba's mind. Now for Pegasus's protrayal is excellent despite your earlier review. Pegasus in my opinion is somewhat naturally is able to show his emotions easier than Kaiba. (showing emotions so openly can be considered a feminine trait because men want to conceal their emotions while Pegasus does not.) Then the ending of the chapter was wonderful. It was like I could picture it so vividly in my mind. That Pegasus tries so hard to be dominant with Kaiba yet he displays his weakness. Therefore, he really is vulnerable yet at the same time Kaiba is too. Lastly, what I liked the most was how left us hanging who is this person and are they going to expose Pegasus and Kaiba? I really liked it good job. Please update soon!
Peggy's fan chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
Why do you write Pegasus too feminine and too much like high school girl? Try to think the way the man think, not you.
Jaye Jaye chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
Update soon please. I'm in love with this, its going on my favorites
Rowan and Sakura chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Rowan: I love the way the story is progressing and cannot wait to read the next chapter. *goes on to next chapter* See you with constructive criticism in a moment!
Krystine chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
omg so gorgeous - i love it! *cries* - must find out what happens!
Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
Oh, betrayal...always adds to the drama.

I have to admit, I still don't feel comfortable with 'total uke!Kaiba', but that's the main draw of the piece.

Poor Pegasus, he thinks it's bad now, but they both have to hit rock bottom before they can piece their lives together again, otherwise it would seem too cheap.

I'm really enjoying this. Great Work.
Toonshipper chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
His eyes are blue. Ice blue.
Noche 7 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
I liked Mokuba's portrayal because he seemed more concerned for his brother in this chapter than last. You had done a great job in Mokuba's character. Though I do admit his friends were harsh but I expected that. What I also liked was the old woman's character she's a smart woman. However, she is too blinded by profit to share her wisdom which makes sense for this story. What I also found intersting was Pegasus and Kaiba have now completely switched roles and both are unconfortable.(too say the least)I usually do not see Kaiba so compliant and entices me to read on. Yet the best part of this entire chapter was the ending by Pegasus saying "I killed him..." , that really struck me. That he really did kill Seto Kaiba and all that remains is a shell...

I agree with Somnia Lustre that the old Kaiba should come back at some point because it would not be the same. Really great chapter! Please update soon!
Aisho Ren chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
I agree. If you read my story "Healing The Puppy" you will see I refer to changing the person you love makes them into a diffrent person. Great Story.
Aisho Ren chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
Mokuba is going through the typical 'teen rebelion' stage. Plus Kaiba hasn't been there for him very much. DON'T YOU DARE REPLACE MAKUBA'S PITCTURE SETO! I love those lockets.
Aisho Ren chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
I think Kaiba does like him but is to scared to show his emotions. Great story.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »