Reviews for Mysterious Disappearances
Cool story!
starr1095 chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
awsome story i loved it
Amanda Deutsch chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
i thought that u shouldnt have said "i love you" because it was a little too serious u could have put in something different
sherril chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
I am quite impressed by your story. I am definitely going to check out your other fics.

Just a few things: In the last chapter, Danny awakes soon after Sam began to perform CPR. People normally don't wake up this fast, at least that's what I've been told in first aid class. But who knows, Danny is a halfa after all, so perhaps this doesn't apply to him.

I also noticed that you repeated names and verbs quite often, especially in battle scenes. It's not so bad, but perhaps you could read your finished fics again and try to find these sentences.

Anyway, this fic is really well done and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Daedalos chapter 14 . 2/3/2008
Hey, awesome, I know CPR too! Haha, I love how THAT'S what i pull out of that whole story...yeah, I'm a little strange, so sue me! Anyways, awesome story!

TheTruthIsOutThere912 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
i love this story!
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
i am so happy that this story is finishe or i would have died from waiting for you to update. really good cliffhanger!
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
hi! how does maddie and jack come into the story and what are you going write about valerie? anyway, as you may already know, danny phantom may be cancelled so if you can sign a petition at this sight it would be absolutely great!
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
i have two questions. was danny able to still split himself into more than one even after "Ultimate Enemy"?

and two, are danny and sam only allowed to have one wish only? anyway so far so good!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 14 . 10/11/2005
Engelmohr2004 chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
rings not wangs

but I lked it though
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I liked the beging expect for the them song
1 Litre of Tears Sakura chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I'm confused. Does this take place after Walker's invasion, or after Pariah Dark's invasion? Because in Reign Storm, when Paulina yelled "go get him, Inviso-Bill", Danny revealed to everyone that his real name was Danny Phantom.