Reviews for Hogwarts Sanitarium
SempraVada chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm so sad that this fic is abandoned. I read it all in one day! there are some obvious flaws but it sucked me right in and I wish it was complete. great work though!
Dalilt chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
I like this story. Pretty original! at least for me its the first time seeing an Hogwarts asilum clinic...I think).

I find it funny that Rita Skeeter is the mother while James remains the fathers.

If there's one that I guess could be better is both Lily and Ron. For certified doctors in an asylum they seem to lose their temper pretty quickly, to depend a lot on sedation and to be too confrontational to someone who barely remembers reality. Which leads to loss of temper on Harry's part which fuels loss of temper on the doctors and then comes the needle. (Especially in the beginning). However I guess it's also hard to write a realistic asylum without being there.
MommyPuff chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
This is so good! I really hope you finish it eventually.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
WELL? Which world is the real one?
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I've Read This On Another Site And It's Amazing. It's Not Full Of Harry Potter Cliches And Refreshing. Finish One Day As You're Aware Since The Last This Story Was Updated We Need Some HP Fanfiction That's Not A Dramione Heads Powerful Harry Or The 2727282 Other Overdone Plots
FangirlEmily chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Please could you finish this please, I know it's been a while since you've last updated but could you at least give an account of how they managed to swap back and stuff?
Brian1972 chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Ch. 12 so far. Not unique idea but nice writen.

Ron seems to unprofessional Lily sometimes too. Child psychiatrist won't throw a fit like that or take the behaviour of their patients as personal afront. Is that an indicator that the mental institution is the dreamworld and Harry is in the Mental Ward of St. Mungos?
Daniella the muggle chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
During my lecture at university, where one of our lectures got into fan fiction, we got to hear a recorded reading of this fanfic, which I really enjoyed. That's how I became interested in reading the rest of this!
I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
:) the idea of Harry being insane crossed my mind when I finished the first hp book when I was 11 and since then I have always wondered :) thank you so much for writing this, please update soon i thought it was a completed story
Hope's Voice chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Wow. This is really amazing so far from what I've read. It's creeping me out, that's why I like it. xD But that's a little freaky to think about, if it wasn't real. :(
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Interesting, I've been wanting to read a Hogwarts dosen't exist, magic isn't real fic. I wonder how he is going to react to Draco.
redladybug12 chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
ok, I just wanted to say that i am so glad that sirius showed up! hes my fav character in the books, and i was really excited when he came in! UPDATE!
redladybug12 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH! You have to finish this story! This has been siting here for, like, 4 YEARS! This story is killing me on the inside! I mean its a great story and you are a good writer, but I cant stand to have people tell Harry hes crazy! Also, the wizarding world had better be real, because if its not I am going to freak out! Please finish! I have to find out if and how Harry gets back to the real world, UPDATE! (oh, and am I being mean? I hope not, thats not what I meant its just that its kind of frustrating when you bring Ginny in and then she slaps him! its crazy! so I have to find out what happens!) Oh...this is kinda long...sorry!And thanks!
FA176is2lazy2login chapter 23 . 11/10/2011
AWW! COME ON! I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! COME ON DUDE! :( Please?
The Pianist's Touch chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
You are the biggest jerk on the face of the planet! How could you abandon such a good story at such a good part? I hate you! You'd better put this up for adoption, cuz its really good!