Reviews for Child Again
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Aww, that was cute. Yay for Cloud's mom making him solve the problems which led to cuteness. Wonderful work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
That was a good plan. Yay for Sora telling Leon off for hurting Cloud's feelings. This was an interesting chapter, nice work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
What a chapter. First Sora got sick. Riku's protectiveness during that scene is cute. The teens did a great job with taking care of them. Glad to see they're back to normal, but the adorableness of them in child form was enjoyable. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Nice chapter. Protective Leon is adorable, that's all I can say about that. It's cute how they comforted the kids during the storm.

Aww, the little bit of romance between Cloud and Leon is cute.

Great job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Such a cute chapter. I like the way the teens handled that guy who was trying to weasel them out of more money.

The bit about Kairi and Wakka is sweet as is their adorable baby. How nice that the guys offered to help them out.

Wonderful work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Another cute chapter. Riku is going to end up causing Cloud a heart attack before this story is done, huh? I have to say I'd have the same reaction if a child I babysat did that.

The phone conversation between Leon and Sora's mother has to be the funniest part here followed by Cloud questioning why he was having those kinds of conversations with her.

I also like Sora and Riku's random conversations. The best has to be: "Sora took his thumb out of his mouth and looked at Riku questioningly. "Ri-Ri, if they want clothes, why don't they just look in the dwesser?"

Riku shrugged. "I don't know. Grown ups are weird."

It's so cute and funny.

Nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
A wonderful second chapter. It's interesting that it was by mistake that Cloud and Leon managed to create the first ever de-aging potion. Them taking care of a couple of children should be entertaining.

The boys sure are smart with how they managed to make the teens keep them together. Also the scene where Riku and Sora are making their own cereal was fun to read. I have to agree with Leon there at the end, they sure have some irresponsible parents.

Great job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This sounds like an exciting story. You have a great set up here with a definite problem.

The pacing is good. You allow the reader to get to know the characters and their relationships, as well as the detail about Riku and Sora's irresponsible parents before even getting to the main problem. It allows the reader to get invested in your characters.

You have some good details and don't rush, which is something I praise you on. For instance the bit about the solution burning Riku and Sora and how it reacts to hot water is a nice detail that really adds to your story.

The ending of this chapter is perfect. The baby talk from the two boys is absolutely adorable. Then followed by Leon demanding Cloud to seek help shows the emergency of the scene.

Great work with this chapter.
Artificially Faked chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Aaaaawwww, sooo cute~ -mouthfoamsandgarbles-
underhandlilies chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Shh," Riku whispered. "Don't worry, Sor-Sor, we gonna stay together, ok?"

"But they saying that we not," Sora sniffed.

"Don't matter what grown up people say," Riku nodded firmly. "Either we stay together or I'll scream and scream until they let us."

XD I've been the recipient of this kind of conversation WAAAAAAAAY too many times for my liking. Awesome story thus far!
Isolating chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
D AWE~

soo hot~

]

your story is AWSOME~~!
Purgatory of Endless Twilight chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Wat a great story!
singingstars chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Hehe cuute :] I was kinda surprised when we found out that Sora and Riku HAVE been going out for a while
singingstars chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Who! Leon gets TOLD by SORA! XD & I love that Sora and Riku are making out in the corner. I can just imagine that while I take pictures of it on my phone !
singingstars chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Aha this story is so hilarious xD