Reviews for Shades of Dawn
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Okay I will be straight honest that was one of the best stories I have read. The situation. The willingness of people to help yugi to proove that there are good people in the world it all has a specific feel to it that makes me want to read more all day long [this and redemption which was just wow]

But anyway it would be a shame if you did not finish this story. So plesase consider the chance to start up the story again [even though the story wasn't on hold I think you know what I mean] if you took time to read this thank you.
shadowwolfoffire chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Looking forward to more chapters of this story if you are still doing it
andysanime chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Really good job on this story. I hope you update the story... eventually...
Kaaki Shaman chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
o.o ... That ending was nice, but... Is it the last chapter? I mean, there ARE a few things that never got sorted out... Just saying. But overal, it's a nice story and concept. It's beautifully written, and gives a good image in the reader's eye (at least, it does for me).
CutePiglet chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
O.O

It's been more than five years since you updated! You gonna update? I really like this story and I really hope Yugi and Yami get together soon, they're so cute :3

Please update, pretty please? :D
KagomeGirl021 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
aww its been over 5 years since the last update and i soooo wanna see how this turns out! will yami and yugi get together? will yugi stay or go back home? will bakura show up for ryou to fall in love with? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Leo112 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
oh good story so far yes ive read chapter 4 but the stupid thing wont let me review from that chapter (mumbles under breath) well good story so far! please up date soon! i realy like this story!
Leo112 chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
some ones got a crush! good book so far keep it up and up date soon please!
yaoifreakofnature chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
this was great i hope to see wat happens next
Dark-Hunteress chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
wen r u goin 2 update dis fic?

i really love it n wanna read da rest.

pls pls pls pls update
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I thought for sure Yugi was going to tell him the truth. That that was the moment of truth. Oh well maybe next time. Please update soon. I'm looking forward to when He's going to tell Yami the truth.
AuthorKylie chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
A very beautiful style you have in writing. Keep up the good work. Thanks for writing and sharing you stories.
HikariAi chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
This one is so good... I can't believe its been like tree years since your last update... PLEASE update soon... _
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
pls pls update dis

i really wanna know what happens
COWGIRLREDNECK GIRL chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I am the last reviewer just wanted to say that and give a little suggestion. try having yami either hook up with yugi at a fair or have him ask you on a date to the fair. Thanks and update please.