Reviews for Losing Faith
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Sorry halo 3 isn't hav'nt anything to do with this.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Interesting... :)
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Its quite a interesting idea. The story of what if dr harsley and kelly were in Halo 3.

Its been a while since you updated. Are you going to continue this story?

T&R
internet weaver chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
why wait for halo 3? Just make up stuff! That's what fanfiction is all about!
Electuroo chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I like this, is this the real thing for Halo 3? seriously is it?

-Threehorn
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Nice.
Khellendrosiic chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I like. Ignore such half-baked critisism from people such as Myreal. You may have screwed up a bit on the ranks but why should that matter? This is still a really good beginning for a Halo 3 story. I would suggest writing that story. Halo 3 is going to take a while to come out and why not make up your impression of what will happen? You neatly tied in everything that was left open at the end of First Strike and Halo 2. That alone is worth some congratulations. Keep it up.
Mr. 125 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That's fine, Baker. Just watch your spelling and grammar. Other than that, t'is good. And to Myrael, COMMANDER Keyes isn't dead. CAPTAIN Keyes is dead. He got promoted, remember? I don't think this is bad at all. I just think you could expand it. Don't wait for Halo 3. Just make up an alternate. Also, don't feel bad. I've seen worse stories...much worse. And this doesn't even come near them. I hope you continue.
Yomiko the hellbunny slayer chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was awesome! I think you should turn this into a full-length story, and write what you think will happen in Halo 3.
Myrael chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I'm sorry, but this sucks.

First of all, COMMANDER Keyes is dead.

LIEUTENANT AMANDA Keyes, however, is alive, and SHE is a woman, not "Sir"

This is pretty much one of the worst Halo fic's i've read.

Good job, go slit your wrists.
Magnate chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Thoughtful, original and well-written. I love it!