Reviews for Journey's End
Smile Black chapter 2 . 2/9
Hi :)
I like your little story very much :) And if you should ever feel like writing a chapter about how the change will effect the future and how the 'boys' get back, do it!
Bella chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in. I love this story! I adore the way Wyatt is protective of Chris, even in his misguided way. Wyatt spilling Chris's true identity that way just seems to fit so well! It made me burst out laughing. Out of curiosity, do you have any ideas for another nickname for Wyatt? I like Wy, it seems simple and I can imagine a young Chris shortening his big brother's name when he's sad or upset. If you want to talk about the Charmed boys, please message me! I love talking about it and no one else in my family shares my love of those boys.

BeautifulHalfBlood
Lou chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wyatt preventing himself accidently from turning evil - that idea never occured to me, but i love it!
Smile Black chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I really like the irony of the situation :) and you wrote it really well :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Nice jOb
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Nice fanfiction. :)
Cha'90 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I thought that I'dd read all revelation stories by now, but apparently there are still some jewels like this one out here. I love this story!
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 2 . 2/22/2013

Yuki
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
wonderful ending :)
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
I loved it! I seriously want to die in the brotherly-ness!
Caffeinated Star chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Well, it's been six years since this was finished, but I'll review anyway. I'm just so happy to see a Chris fic where he isn't doing some melodramatic angsting and everyone's having those guilt trips. You have angst in here, but the right kind. So, good job and I hope you're still writing.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Love to see the happily ever after. Hopefully both boys can get back to their future and still come to terms with all of this...