Reviews for Journey's End
DemeRain chapter 2 . 2/19
Thanks for sharing.
Wolf'sVine chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
I'm liking this fic a lot. And, I, very much, enjoyed that Chris saved Wyatt! Although, I also half-wish that both Wyatt and Chris were starting off on a clean slate... I guess they can't since they changed the future in the past. I wonder if you'll ever write a sequel? I hope so, but if not, than I just want you to know that I really think this fic is awesome!
mayawene chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
merci pour ce merveilleux temps de lecture
Smile Black chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Hi :)
I like your little story very much :) And if you should ever feel like writing a chapter about how the change will effect the future and how the 'boys' get back, do it!
Bella chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in. I love this story! I adore the way Wyatt is protective of Chris, even in his misguided way. Wyatt spilling Chris's true identity that way just seems to fit so well! It made me burst out laughing. Out of curiosity, do you have any ideas for another nickname for Wyatt? I like Wy, it seems simple and I can imagine a young Chris shortening his big brother's name when he's sad or upset. If you want to talk about the Charmed boys, please message me! I love talking about it and no one else in my family shares my love of those boys.

Lou chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wyatt preventing himself accidently from turning evil - that idea never occured to me, but i love it!
Smile Black chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I really like the irony of the situation :) and you wrote it really well :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Nice jOb
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Nice fanfiction. :)
Cha'90 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I thought that I'dd read all revelation stories by now, but apparently there are still some jewels like this one out here. I love this story!
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 2 . 2/22/2013