Reviews for Shadow of the Sun
ryuuzaki19 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Nooooooo! Yamato!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Por Qué! Why! Why did you stop there! I have read this story three years ago and you still haven't up-graded! I outta punch you in the face...No...That's to violent. (Besides, I don't want you to flame my a**). But seriously, why did you stop there! It was getting so good. T.T I know you have a life, but come back. Please I'm begging. I want another chappie. Please don't make Yamato Ken's bitch! I know I'm demanding a lot but please don't make him his bitch. Just let him molest him but nothing further. Let Taichi get his virginity...and come to the rescue.(Taito fan) Sorry got side-tracked there but other than that I love your story. Keep up the good work. . Please forgive my demands, don't mean to be rude.
big fan chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
hey!luv ur story!pdate soon!you said you were sick of y being t bitch!can you name some such stories 4 me!plz!im new and thats what im into!
Phoenix halfbreed chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
How come you haven't updated since last YEAR? I REALLY want to find out what happens. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Black-Luna chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
hey this story is getting interesting. keep it up. update next chapter soon.
Name chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I'm growing anxious, even more so. please tell you you did not grow tired of this story. please update soon. I so can't wait.
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
please update soon
Natsu chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Definately an original plot idea. I get so bored with reading the same plots over and over again! Plus, prison fics goodness. They remind me of the Shawshank Redemption, which I love.

I was slightly squicked at first by Nasty!Ken, but got over it quickly and was able to concentrate on the fic properly! Your writing is stylish and it has a nice visceral quality. I like that you don't shy away from the unpleasant details. And so far, your characterisation seems fine.

My only criticism would be that there are a few typos, which can be a bit jarring. Don't worry, we all make them! But maybe a Beta-reader would make your story just that little bit more slick!

(please excuse any typos *I* have made in this review - I am admittedly a little bit tipsy and probably should have reviewed when I could actually type properly!)

Anyway, I'm really interested to see how this story progresses. Please keep it up!
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
wow im dyin to know what will happen next. ur a really talented writer. keep up the good work. im really hooked right now
LuV2Writ3 chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Oh my goshness! Poor Yama! Oh my goshness. This fic is so great. So scary and real-feeling I like it!

"'They may act like they want to help you, but trust me, they're all here to screw you over'" Hmm, when Taichi (Yagami) said that, I was struck by a though (ooh, scary thing) Yamato could take that sentence in two ways, couldn't he? Sure, Taichi (Yagami) was talking about the officers who work at the jail, but Yamato could also take it as Taichi warning Yamato about himself. That maybe Taichi will 'screw him over'.

Hmm, maybe not what you, or he, meant by it, but it's just something I thought of...

Anyways, awesome, once again! I really can't wait for the next chapter. I love this, its so well written and the reallness in the fic is amazing. I mean, I have never been to jail before, but this is like how I would imagine it to be scary!

I hope that the next chapter is up really soon! I love your style of writing and the way you portray the characters. Its really awesome! _ Awesome job! (yes, awesome is my fav. word!) I'm waiting, not too patiently, for the next chapter!

(adds to author alert _)
LuV2Writ3 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
Ohh, evil, evil Ken. I love it! So awesome! I love the Kaiser Ken better than nice, sweet Ken. I'm weird, I know. Oh well.

I love that you have Taichi (Yagami) and Dai in this fic. And they have such tough roles. Very cool. I wasn't expecting that, but I am so happy when I saw them there!

I also love how you have given each and every character a certain personality and keep them in the personality that you gave them...Did that make any sense?

Well, anyways, I'm glad there's another chapter already up. I'm practically squealing with delight. I think I should stop though, I'm attracting weird looks...:p See you next chapter!
LuV2Writ3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Ooh, scary, poor Yama. I'm glad that I don't have to wait to read the next chapter, cause it's already uploaded! Yay. I really like this, it's very interesting, and it's only the prolouge.

Alright, I'm going to go read the next chapter!
Name chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
First of all, His father killed the girl and framed his son, didn't he. I bet that's it.

Also, I hope you stop what ken's doing in next chapter. That was stupid of Yama to avoid the advice Tai had given.

Anyways, I still need more. I squealed a little when i saw this was updated... got some weird looks too. *blush* Please update soon. I absolutely cant' wait.