Reviews for An Encounter Before The First
trekkie cassirole chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
hey that was a great one-shot and i loved ur other stories about Wesley and Kathren

i hope u update 'Till Death Do Us Part really, really, REALLY soon ]
TiaRat chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I haven't read your other story with these characters but I liked this as a one shot. I reminds me very much of a friend who was also precociously smart and socially awkward as a teenager.
wolenczak2004 chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Hey ! Hi Star Trek Freak, hope your fine. for your dilem, i think you have to look if is is going to end up in smallville or smallville end up in st. tng. if smallville go in star trek, i think you have to put the fic in the star trek section. well, that's my opinion. continue your great work. can't wait to read more.
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I liked this one-shot! nice and cute. :D

Don't worry i understood what you ment by the A/N, i wish i could tell what to do but i've never done a crossover. But, who do you think will enjoy it more, ST:TNG fans or Smallville fans? The answer to that is where you should put it if you ask me.

And PLEASE put the next 'Till Death Do Us Part' PLEASE!
Romulan Empress chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
I will e-mail when I get a chance! Sorry I am never on anymore- high school suddenly got VERY busy second semester. I am sorry that I cannot help you with the Smallville thing, as I have no clue what Smallville is. I suggest you put it in whatever category is more popular. ;)
crusherjaneway chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wait, hold on...so this story is going to become a Smallville crossover?

I like it thus far but your A/N confused me.
Romulan Empress chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Do you realize that Early Entrance Program shortens to "EEP"? As in, "Eep, I am only 11 and I have to take this ubertest in 15 minutes, not to mention I just met my soulmate"? LOL I liked your little one-shot; I thought it was cute. Pray continue with Till Death Do Us part though!