Reviews for Cyber Idol Mink
Kaitlin chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Add more it's really good
KnuffelMaster chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
the first chapter was kinda weird. But i like where this is going so you should update and make a new chapter soon

Good Luck!

~Knuffel Masrer Ify
MushroomWings chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Cool!I love it!Misha seems really cool.I love 'Cyber Idol Mink',both the story and manga,so much!Continue please!
K-KURA chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
hI I'M KURA [THATS MY CODE NAME] YOUR STORY IS SO COOL FULL OF LOTS OF EXCITMENT I'M A GOOD STORIE WRITTER TOO I LOVE MINK ,I HOPE YOU RIGHT SOME MORE PLEASE REPLY BACK.
asdfjklmuchhhhhhhyo chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
OMGOSH! great story... is this kinda like a spoiler if u only read the first book? Well, so far, i'm in love~ with this series, and good look with making MISHA A STAR! show that Michelle Sakuraba is a BIG~~ SNOBBY GIRL! YAY!

It woould be cool if there was some kind of a scene where Misha gets to be strong because of the wannabe program and she beats michelle up- not at school- or maybe... you could... cause she is really weak...

UPDATE SOON!

_
The LadyLilly chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
i like the story alot and think ur an exclient writer but u need to make alot more chapters and fast they're great!
FallennAngel chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
short and awsome plz rite more
FallennAngel chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
omg! plzplzplz rite more
animegoof chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
cool... someone into their band. but next time try to put it in paragraph's so it's easier too read keep it up!
deleteduntilinfinity chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
oh letting more people into their little band. Are you gonna update! that be nice!