Reviews for And We All Fall Down
Jamie chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This was beautifully written. Great job!
Taramisu chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Oh, sweety, I'm sorry you feel you need to stop writing. All I can say is that I've had a link to two of your stories on my favorites page forever now.

Tara

Dawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This story brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait to read what you come up with next!

i LuV sPiKe 4EvEr

-Spikeysprincess
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
*sighs* Aaaah.A very bittersweet was very good.
chellywellywoo chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
This is beautiful.

A really good peice of writing!
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
*sniff* Great fic! Loved it! 1 lil nitpick tho Spike's eyes are blue not brown otherwise it was simply parfait *S*
Taramisu chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
You did a good job showing us how Buffy could let down her hatred and see Spike for what he is. That feels so good.
Suaine chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
I really like it. Especially your idea about the souls of vampires being stuck inside them and the reason why they kill. It's beautiful.
Touchnotthiscat chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
I like how you wrote Spike, I think you caught his character really well. I never liked Buffy, but you did a good job with her, too, you made seem more human and not just like ome glorified exterminator. I hope ou write more!
pwincess chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
beautiful!
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
That was wonderful. You really captured Spike well!
PirateZevran chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Wow. Such a beautifully written story - it made me smile to see that you had Buffy invite Spike back in, too. Wonderful writing. Keep up the good work!
J-me chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
i like... very nice job. great grammar and spelling an all that. and a wicked good plot, too.