Reviews for A New Point of View
Mary a chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Loved your story! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Mystique84 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
most amazing story i have ever read but just a head's up, i think something went wrong with your account because the text is all clumped together. now, this story is amazing but i can't read like this so i've only read up to chapter 5! please fix up!
Alison chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
A lovely story which developed well, but the lack of paragraphs etc in later chapters did make it difficult to read. (This may be a problem with the site rather than your layout).
daflippnay chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
I'm really, REALLY enjoying this story, but I kindly ask that you format chapter six and beyond's content? Please?
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Good story. I really enjoyed it.
CharmedAli chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
this was a really good story, took some time for me to get through it, lazy me lol but it is a great story
Bil chapter 9 . 6/22/2003
I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it.
ErinM chapter 9 . 7/26/2001
Bravo! Encore! Bravisimo! I *LOVED* it! :-) Especially the little "reference" to 'Children of the Gods' there at the end... For a while there..I thought I was gonna have to break out the Kleenex... I know it's a DARN good story when I can "see" it play out...as if it was a real episode... Good use of flow..and you had the characters right on... Enough gushing? :-p
Connie chapter 9 . 4/17/2001
Is it finished already!And the story is GREAT!
Tina chapter 9 . 4/10/2001
I liked it.
Flo chapter 9 . 4/8/2001
Hey!

Cool fic, angst and everything, and most important, an happy ending! (gotta love those)!
Sherri chapter 9 . 4/7/2001
I love you story very much. Thanks for writing it. I love the ending.
Matrix14 chapter 9 . 4/7/2001
BRILLIANT! I don't know whether I've reviewed the other chapters, I probably have some of them, but the whole series is AMAZING! You write so well, it's like you can describe everything really well, but it's still really 'lively' and it's not at all boring. Please write more fics, I really think you have talent for writing!
Gaeriel chapter 9 . 4/5/2001
Eeee! Rad ending!
Shadow chapter 9 . 4/5/2001
I really enjoyed your story

It was very well writen.