Reviews for Heaven and Hell
hanareader chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
This is really, REALLY good. I mean, I was a bit skeptical, like, Bible fanfiction? But I saw this and I was like, slash/Bible fanfiction? Nawww. And then I read it anyway. I may not be much of a religious person now, but I used to be so at least I know the "characters". And the plot... Because it is based off the Bible, directly using the Bible's characters who have undeniable love for God, just ultimately raises the stakes in this fanfic. Basically, I just think it means all the more that Gabriel loves Lucifer if he actually falls out of Heaven and his loyalty to the Holy Father for doing so. That's pretty deep. So please if you read this, ignore trolls and those criticizing your story (I mean, you did place warnings in the summary) and PLEASE continue this.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Damn. Slashing the Bible..well, damn. *Approval*
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Sheesh why did I read this xD its Ramadan and I've read a story about Gabriel and a chick falling in love and about the Father and simply the Bible...I'm so not sure where this is going...hope its ok, though.
CC.V.RG chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Lmao! It's slash...in the bible! XD i like it (hm, does that make me messed up?) poor gabriel...
Gasp-x chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
this is freaking epic.

i'm another catholic, but i have nothing but good words for this fic. wonderful writing, interesting characterization, and hilarious reviews.

please, for the love of god (lmfao, no pun intended), continue this story. (:
thriceandonce chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Ryu: Wow… I LOVE that… hehe… Lucifer is Gabriel’s god… that concept is SO hot…

Sylv: Hell yeah… that a simple capitalisation could do so much… *drools*

Soma: Well, I hope you’re gonna continue this story, cos we sure as hell are most interested in the outcome… Ja ne!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Very good. Please update soon.
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
quite interesting.
Llrael Of The Forest chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
This story wins in so many ways it's unbelievable, especially since it expounds on my own personal belief of why Gabby was exiled. It's also charmingly written and very sad. Poor Gabby.

Take two free Internets, plus a bonus one for mentioning chocolate.
Original Katie Bell chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Interesting... I'd like to see more xx
Maharet chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Excellent job with this fanfiction; it puts forward some interesting ideas and is well written. Keep up the good work.
dickfacefaceofadick3yahoo.com chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Actually, I LOVE this story. LOVE.
dickfacefaceofadickyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
REDNECK STORIES WTF? YOU WROTE BLASPHEMOUS MODERNISED CRUD AND THEN YOU DARE TO INSULT THE PURE-HEARTED CHRISTIANS FOR WHOM THE BIBLE SECTION WAS DESIGNED?

Actually, I liked the story; you write very well, and the dialogue is engaging. However, please not to be being hurtful to Christians who want to display their love for God. Be grateful there are no Mary Sues who Jesus fell in love with during his time on Earth. Seriously. BE GRATEFUL. (And as far as I know, none of their stories were homophobic. Not all Christians ARE homophobic. Really; it surprised me too, but some even read slash! Apparently some read Bible slash!)
DragonSteel chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Wow! I really like this! Will there be any more chapters?

*Feels sudden urge check out what else is under the Bible category*
Jen chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I liked your story (so far- are you writing more?) and read the reviews and I had a question for everybody-

do you realize that this is a story?

Not the truth, a story. Stories do not always express the beliefs of the writers. In life it is important to remember that.

Personally bible slash can go either way for me (depending on how graphic etc. it is, but that's true with any story), but the idea of it I don't mind at all.

I don't know much about angles or Lucifer but I thought it was well writen. And I like Terry Prachett.

I was getting bored skimming past all of the Jesus stories in the Bible section, thanks for something different for all of us Old Testementers out there. ;)