Reviews for Hyper Ayame
Seaweed chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I've read this 6 times and I love it! I go hypo all the time so I'm a lot like Ayame. I thought the end was a bit strange cos I've read fanfics where the guy actually IS pregnant and had a kid. But all in all well done!
librarycat9 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
giggle... I could totally see Shigure as the very bottom :- D
abarai-kun chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
LOL cute and funny xD i loved it. )
Mewknight chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Aya was faking that he was pregnant? Cool...I like the Mabudachi Trio! GOod story!
CheezWiz chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
dude thats a hell of an odd story but it was pretty good...nice
Ritsu.I'M SORRY chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I POSTED CHAPTER 2 OF KING RITSU

YA!
october darkness chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
WTF? This story is weird, but I liked it.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
this was so mean. *i hit you for this*
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
i love this one. i didn't read it because i didn't forget it yet.
foxhana chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
*cries a river*

why... ayame is not pregnant...? _ *pokes*

*sigh*

ah well... but this story is really good. i love it!
Chibi-Crysti chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
very very cute. I like how you ended it! I'd be happy if there was more, but it is a good ending there.
egyptionkitty chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
YAY! He wasn't pregnant! Whew, what a relief! I really like this story, its just so funny! You are a great writer keep the good work up. And may the writing power be with you! Hee hee. Sorry, I just saw star wars so yeah... you are a great writer, i kid you not.
egyptionkitty chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Holy shit! Ayame is pregnant? How could you do that? Btw, funny. I myself love furuba, except I only write yugioh fics. I wonder what yuki yould think... hee hee. And tohru... oh, I can't wait to read this...
Brittney chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I loved your story, but i want you to write more! I'm dying from suspense!
foxhana chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
please update? i've always been wanting to read a fic about ayame pregnant with hatori's or shigure's child, but could never find any. and here's one! thank you so much!

whatever you do, don't give up on this story! even if you have to give up, complete it first!