Reviews for Waking Dream
Shaneey chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
Wow! This fic is awesome! I love the plot! Its been a while since you've updated tho...are you dropping the story? ro is it just a long hiatus (please say its the long hiatus)

i hope you can update soon!

MomsDarkSecret chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I saw in your latest chapter for your other story that you're not sure what to do about Waking Dream. I hope you don't discontinue it. In all honesty, I like this story a little better than My Life is a Lie, because I like the character development better in this story. (I'm not saying the other story is bad, I just like this one more.) So I do hope you will continue to work on it eventually. I know it is hard to do two or more stories at a time, especially with school. Perhaps you can get back to Waking Dream when My Life is a Lie is finished.
ObsessedChild chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
OMFG I LUV UR STORYS! please Update soon

(ps mai evil twin says hi again...and for every one to- nvm yea just hi... -starts walking away whistling-
poisonpeachpop chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
Good chap! Update soon please!
MomsDarkSecret chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
This is a long chapter and you've put in quite a lot of detail, which is nice. (btw - the cake sounds good!)
poisonpeachpop chapter 10 . 6/11/2005
Great chapter...I really liked it. Uhh, not much else to say so...Update soon please!
poisonpeachpop chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
Great. Awsome. I really liked it. Did Inuyasha even know that she was in the hospital? If he did how rude can he get! Awsome..Update soon please!
MomsDarkSecret chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
Good to see you back, but it's good you keep your studies first. I make my daughter do the same thing, even though she complains about not having time to write, or to read. AP tests are pretty brutal, but good for you for taking it! Many people don't even try.

This is a good chapter. Your writing shows nice improvement. There is good flow in the dialog. Suspense is starting to build up. I look forward to the next chapter.
Hieta chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Yo! This is Hieta here! Thanks for reviewing! I like this stiry so far. It such a mystery! Teehee! Well i updated and i need you vote! please vote! Thank You!
Hieta chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
fallenavalon chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
i like your idea, kinda like one i had myself but different. I can't wait for the next chapter.

And thank you so much for not having the terrible spelling that a lot of authors do. And for a name, how about Dream's Reality ? It's kinda strange but hey. Anyway, keep up the great story.
poisonpeachpop chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
Hmm...I thought I was goig crazy beause I knew I had read this story...Well,update soon...I wanna see what happens...(Would you hate me if I didnt go back and reveiw all the chapters?)
MomsDarkSecret chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
Oh, how nice that you like my story title idea! I saw your AN in chapter 8. That's too bad about accidentally deleting the story. Anyway, I like the way this story is going. I'm getting curious to see what happens between Kagome and Inuyasha in the real world. And I like Sango! I think her relationship with Miroku could get pretty funny!
RoxyFoxy chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I enjoyed that fic! I mean you made it seem like a dream- which is pretty understandable. Who would believe that anyways? You made it pretty surreal, and down to the point. Believe me I like stuff like that, and that's why I enjoyed your fic!

I think it was very wicked. I enjoyed it alot. So continue with it. I know you got talent, you just proved it to me! _
ShimmerCherriex chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
oh keep're stories so good. at first i was like why didnt u get any reviews and now i c...oky...well...update soon ]