Reviews for The Confidental Case Log of Marmalade Eames
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Loving the secret agent cats! My best friend has an evil ginger cat called Whiskey and he'll let you stroke him but even though he's sitting in your lap, when he's had enough he won't get up and wonder off like a normal cat, he'll try to claw your face and bite your hand. Possibly he was once captured my the enemy...?
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Aw...very sweet. :) I love Marmalade...any chance of Socrates getting her own fic? :D
Kismet23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
SuperKate,

This rocks! I love the cat's observations and perception when it comes to Alex. Very appropriate, sharp, and very feline.

Great job!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
*sigh* I should have read this much sooner. It's so...I need an adjective that encompasses whimsical, endearing, and adorable all in one. *sighs again* I want to meet Socrates Goren next. Hint, hint...
Katie chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This was a giggle loved it! The cats are brilliantly named, and I love how you drop names :D

Dogs are canon? Darn it.
PrincessLena chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
loved it!
TrinityWildcat chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh, I want more. Hee! I utterly love this fic. Perfect feline voice. (More kitties! More kitties!)
kellybean512 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This is SO cute. I loved it!
brynnamorgan chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
LOL! More from Marmi, please!
KendraC chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Funny! I do believe that cannon has established that Bobby has a presumably strong cat allergy, and Alex has a picture of a dog on her desk... but this was a fun diversion... Thank you!
Amey chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
LOL, that was awesome! It was so sweet, too! Explains a lot about cats...
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
really cute to see it though a cat's cute and funny.
cailin-la-aisling chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was very, very funny. A great story, I can't wait for your next installment. Write it soon!
Muskoka Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Haha! This was wonderful! I loved it! Please write more soon... Haha Goren's cat's name is Socrates! I get the feeling you have a cat/cats too eh? Lol please please write more!
Tigerlily96 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I loved this! Marmi was so cute! When I read "Feline Bureau of Investigation" It stumped me for a moment. LOL! Great story and I can't wait for more from Special Agent Marmi!

Sarah