Reviews for When Worlds Unite
Brendan-Mudk chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
What is it about 2008? That's twice I've found a great fic that was suddenly abandoned, not even a note for future readers.
I'm going to assume there is no way for me to somehow get Miss Yaksa to suddenly start writing this fic again, which is a pity, as it was honestly a great fic, with a great pairing that recieves basically no attention. Oh well.
Thank you, Miss Yaksa, it was a fun read while it lasted. Have a great day. :)
matt.bannon.31 chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Awesome story! I like this pairing, Davis and Rika, and I like most of the other pairings (but really, Kari and IZZY?), even if they were only implied/hinted (i.e. Jeri and Takato). Tons of tension, you've really built up the stakes pretty well, between this story and its predecessor. I am not quite sure how to feel about most of these original characters, but that's only because they haven't really gotten a lot of "screen time", Sky, Randy, and Cougarmon getting the most. So, using them as examples to base an opinion off of, I suppose that I like them! Sky seems nice and polite, Randy seems cool and laid-back, and Cougarmon is a tough and seems like a business type! That all being said, I love the story and would love to read more!
Shadowknight Aurion chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
This is a good story, Henry with OCD, that actually makes sense. I didn't see any spelling errors, on the plus side I never really thought about Dairuki until I read your story. It's now one of the pairings I don't mind, along with takari and sorato.
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
Hury up!
Alphamech chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
Good story, you need to update. I like it because I myself am a big supporter of multi-dimensional theory. I suggest that you get them to the battle sites in the next chapter; then three chaps covering each battle separatly. Then you might want to end this fic and start a new one where they train to and face the main bad guy or not end it and have your main characters achieve at least one more level each in their fights. Contact me if you want more ideas I guess. Happy Holidays
babyta chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
i liked the story alot i have an idea for another chapter,have ryo come and hook up with rikas group. have him be all over rika while davis is getting jealous then rika is in danger and they fight over who is gonna save her
The Other Wu Princess chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Muhahahaha! My favorite character,Rika, scares Jun!:):):)
Cinful aka Miricles-3 chapter 12 . 9/2/2005
. Sry i haven't been reviewing, i just haven't had time to read, and i kinda forgot alot . damn ADD _ but whatever, i'll get to the entire story where i left off soon, just wanted to let you know i wanna read this, by the way i got collide updated again, 2 short but cute chapters. L8rz -
Razorwind chapter 12 . 7/26/2005
wo,

this just keeps on getting better and better,

the Rika also make me want to finish the dark materiels books, I only read northen lights.

keep on writing, this is very good

thanks for reviewing 'Viral Menace'

Reza Kaze

Razor Wind
neoKOS-MOS chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
Hey everybody! Note to all reviewers, I will be taking a short break from this story. I have no idea what's gonna happen next, and I don't want to be posting plotless garbage. But don't worry! It won't be the four month wait of last time.

Suggestions would be a big help. My e-mail is above for anyone who has any. Sorry again for the wait. I'll try to get back to it as soon as my muse resurfaces.
Dark Qiviut chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
Yo again. I was just busy reading/reviewing other stories. Quite great work, N.K.M. (NOTE: N.K.M. is neo-KOS-MOS abbrieviated).

Very interesting work, N.K.M. Glad to see Leomon back. From what I saw in Tamers, Jeri was quite a happy and smart girl. Someone who likes to learn and loves to be around company. She and Takato were quite close friends, and she was a very close friend with Rika. In fact, during the show, Rika actually got along with Jeri better than the others; they didn't into any argument with each other in any point in the season. At least, that's what I think and remember. I'll look back soon.

However, when Leomon got murdered, Jeri became very depressed, felt very negative, and wasn't very confident. It took a lot of will-power - and Calumon's convincing - to bring Jeri back to normal and to move on. Apparently, Leomon's death brought back a lot of bad memories about her Mom's death somehow and someway.

Anyway, nice work. Keep it up.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
I thought it was good. I really like it. I'm sorry. I'll get you the Lost Prophecy Eight soon. My muse has been stubborn lately. I have another new fanfiction in the works but I'm going to hold off on it for a while. Anyways, I was wondering what was wrong with Henry. Poor kid. Keep up the good work! Update soon!
KoumiLoccness chapter 11 . 7/2/2005
If you a tru Sorato fan then you will understand me! Later mane..
ApricotKisses chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
I KNEW IT! I GUESSED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER! YES! I WIN!

That was uncalled for, but the actions at the beginning of the chapter just SCREAMED it to me. It fits easily with his character. As for the author notes, it didn't seem at all you were making the disorder a joke and it was written very seriously and from what I guess (I don't know much about that disorder) realistic.

Alice's appearence was well-written and I don't think I was expecting it. (Alice in the story - yes. Alice in the chapter - no.)

Oh, it's a common mistake but I thought I'd let you know Henry's eyes are gray(grey?). Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure I've seen him written with eyes every color of the rainbow by now :P

Anyway, waiting for the next update as always!

(oh, check it out - I wasn't late this time either!)
Dark Qiviut chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
I don't think you need to worry about Henry's character with me.

Nice work, by the way. Yes, you're trying your best with dialogue. No one's perfect. *smiles*

Anyway, keep it up.