Reviews for Hate
Alchemistry chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wonderful oneshot. It's quite thought-provoking. Itachi is my favourite character in Naruto because of his capacity to think, to act, and his capabilities as a ninja. I think you captured his emotions quite appropriately in this story.

But is it possible to not feel anything at all? As I've said, this is a thought-provoking piece, and has much potential to evolve into something else. 5/5 :)
Skorcher007 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hey I'm a big fan of your is the first time I actually read this one.I think that even though it's only one chapter it,with a little improvement,could probably be 1 of the better Itachi stories if it is centered on him that is.
Dom chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
a thought provoking piece.

I enjoyed it.
Androvidius chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Good and all that, but what was the point of making Leader Naruto's brother if you don't plan on following through with this fic? I mean it's pretty irrevelant in the grand scheme of things for your story. But you know can you continue it anyway? Just for me... Ha ha i'm sure people will love it though.
Whim of a Gale chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Well, I decided to read some of your old work and found this interesting, but equally strange. I always thought of how Itachi became such a souless idiot, and this is something I never thought of! Nice oneshot.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
The toxin killed a part of his brain the dealt with emotions, before his birth. Essentially killing his soul. Not a bad explanation as to why he doesn't seem to feel emotions in the manga/anime. Though, I do wonder what kind of poison could do that.
Seed of the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
ha ha ha! itachi has brain damage! thats funny!
Triberre chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Nice view of Uchiha Itachi and original idea...at least for me. Don't know if it's been done before ..

Anyways, like teh one-shot and whatnot. Good authoring ability to be able to connect it all and whatnot. But I guess you don't really need praise considering you know you're good and whatnot. . or someone in relation to Naruto...in some way. (Makes no sense why I think this and for aforementioned reason I dislike you, yet love you .
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
:D

Her name is Uchiha Mikoto, brudda!
mike chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
yo; itachi has got to be one of my most favourite charactersin naruto. he's just so... itachi. and this fic just showed me a lot of potential on the inner workings of his mind.

did you know that most sociopaths lack normal emotions of guilt; or in other words, have a numbed conscious towards things in society? im pretty sure u did; cuz this fic totally blew my mind away w/ all the possiblities it has. and i must say, its really hard to come across a good itachi fic, so kudos and keep writing!
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Interesting view, remind me of Kazuo from battle Royale.
Aj-sama chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Interesting, to say the least. Certainly gives a believable background for the reason Itachi's the way he is. Well-written and everything, great job on this! -
Zerumaki chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I say this is an excellent start of a story. Also like i said you can one day become a great author.
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This is a very interesting story. I can see the similarities drawn between Itachi and what happened to Kazuo Kiriyama in Battle Royale, I believe too that they're similar characters. This has great potential as I still don't know what the leader with the ice eyes was trying to achieve. Hope you continue this someday, peace.