Reviews for Clarisse MUST Marry!
Elizabeth Vida chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I must say, awesome story. And as for the possible PD2 plotline, well you could always give Mia a chance to meet Andrew or Nicholas outside of the arranged marriage scene since technically she does have to meet dignitaries from other countries and the bachelors of the country.

All that to say awesome story, great writing, and thank you for such a great work.
tiamat100 chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
I really enjoyed this story. All of the characters seemed to be written perfectly. Your characterisation of Clarisee was really impeccable and I loved the way you wrote it.

This is an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it. I raced through it all in one go because I loved it!

Thank you for writing it, is was a pleasure to read. :)
risingdancer chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Aww! I hoped he would come back! I feel so sorry for Clarisse though. But I absolutely LOVE the story! by the way, this is kgirl25 from julieandrewsforum! :D
MishkaPoof chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
well, Sue, honestly, there is nothing i could say but Marvelous and Amazing! i love it! sorry if i review quite late. as you know, i have not been introduced to fanfiction earlier... :D

Smiles, Mishka
MishkaPoof chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
it is so nice! very well written..

i love the story! thanks for writing it!

smiles,

mishka
kristina chapter 11 . 4/16/2006
I loved it!

It was so romantic!
LinZE chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
stunning my dear - as ever

thanks for sharing

xLx
m chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i just have to say, you're one of my favorite PD fanfic writers, and this is one of my favorite stories. i hope you write more soon!

i think you keep the characters "in character" and i never end up feeling like i'm reading a far-fetched story, which is fairly easy to fall into when you're writing fanfic.

so anyways, thanks, and please write some more!
lotrobsession chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
*swoons* SO hot! As for the chapter before...when they were listing the movie stars...I found it absolutely spooky that you had all my favorite stars as well. Colin Firth and Johnny Depp, all that jazz *wink wink* GEORGE CLOONEY and BRAD PITT!
Naseka chapter 11 . 5/1/2005
Whew, that wedding stuff just went on and on. Finally married. I think they should make a third one to explore their married life. Nice story.
Mel chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
Mia didn't love Michael, just because she dated him doesn't mean anything. I think thats why she said she was never in love by the age of 21. Well this was a good story. I would like to read more from you.
ofarrogant chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
Beautiful, beautiful ending! (tears)
Little Obsessions chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
oh, i liked that and now you're going to write the weekened in the hotel right :-P. YEAH!
Pim Pam Poentje chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
This can not be the final, you have to write more, maybe about the live after the wedding or of the honnymoon. i love to read some more!
aserene chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
amazingly wonderful story! I loved it! And it's great how you've explained the PD2 impact!