Reviews for Revenge Tastes Like Sushi
ilikereadingfanfictions chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LOL! Total LOL! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!
Azn Muffin chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I loved it! NEJISAKU!
cinderella spring chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
i loved it can't wait for the nexted chapter

and as for the wings and purple penguins...

well have fun with that

cin
Hitoshi-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
wow, I read this like over a year ago, and realized now that I never reviewed it. very well written. I LOVE the NEJI/TENTENNESS...because we all know that's what it is...*twitch twitch*...so it was Robby who put this idea in your head?...

(*stalks Robby*

Robby: but what did I do?

Me: you inspired something that can be interpreted as non Neji/Ten, therefore you must die!

Robby: *dies*

Chiu-chan: OMG Hitoshi killed my boyfriend!

Me: uh...no I didn't? *Runs away*)

cough...yeah. so this is what happens when I stay up until 2 reminiscing about high school, and reading old fics... I go insane. oh! random fact. The first time I read this I was all, "No! Neji/Saku! since then my opinion has slightly changed(no, I still despise Neji/Saku.) It turns out however I am a closet Sasu/Ten fan. (Sh! Don't tell Chisuto! She'll hurt me!) I still love your writing even if I despise certain pairings!

Ps. Are you in some way insinuating that I am obsessed with the pairing of Neji/ten? That I don't function normally in my life because I am too preoccupied with two fictional characters and how they are destined to be together? Just because I murder anyone who dares to question the pairing, and just because I sit in my classes writing Neji/ten, and just because I cosplay tenten and glomp every neji in sight, and just beacuse...ok...fine. (btw, at this point in my life I have somewhat moved on from the neji/Ten-ness. Now it's all about the Royai...what is this? I actually like a pairing that is completly canon? YES!) I'm gonna go now...it was the tea...I swear...
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Sarah: very SUBTLE message about the reviewing at the end... geez kid! a FIVE- ... no FOUR-YEAR-OLD can see through that! but, nice fic; the summary made it sound very, VERY much like something much, MUCH different than it was. love the way you didn't right out tell the pairings. saved your hide from your friend, i believe; am i correct? you don't have to answer.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Funny story.
soboredyetsoobsessedwithanime chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Yay! ignoring homework! You're a good person! So, who really married who? (Kinda slow *maniacal laughter*)
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
*laughs*
emes chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
wow. you really had me going. for awhile i really thought that they were in the middle of a physical fight! a actually laughed out loud when i figured out that they werent!

great, as usual.
Chisuto chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
*gasps* *dies laughing* Hahahahaahahaha! Greatness! But, really, really random. And remember, Sasuke opened a Sushi Bar because Itachi forgot to give Sasuke his lunch money on the day that they were serving sushi! D

~Me!
kekecandyy chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i'm so with robby on the whole wings v. purple penguins thing! WINGS R DA BEST and u CANNOT change that fact! muahahahahahahahaha hehe...

anyway, nice

p.s. u should stick to one-shots... *innocent smile* *prances off b4 the Azn BTAP gets chased off by a crazy BTAP-who-says-"Nee" with Dinkles and Shakos readied to throw at Azn BTAP's Shako-less head*