Reviews for Character
webbo chapter 10 . 10h
That scene in the dark room... wish you had written about 100 of those!
weezer42 chapter 10 . 3/6
just brilliant...ran the whole gamut of emotions and a box of tissues. Thanks for sharing.
mishy-mo chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
:) excellent
jendel chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I think this might have been one of my favorite Jack & Sam stories...ever.
fanka77 chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Great story, really great!
Nilo chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Thank God I didn't have to wait fo another chapter to be uploaded, I read it in one long session.
Amazing story with spot on characters, nice humor, good angst, interesting story and wonderful ship.
I'm also very glad it was kept canon, making it AU in the end after keeping it so very much in character the whole time would have felt like a cheat to me.
Just a perfect fic that I'll definitely reread over and over!
mebfeath chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Wow. What a great story. Loved it. Just enough detail, not long and rambly and vaguely boring in parts. Characterisation was excellent. REALISTIC. Loved it. Thanks for writing!
mebfeath chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Oh, PFFFT. Wow. You really, really had me going. Well done. *applauds* Love it!
mebfeath chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Well, that was painful. Ouch.
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
This is one of the first Sam whump fics I read and it's still one of my favorites :)
Verity Kindle chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Favorite quotes: "Oh, I always ready for big, honking needles." and "I never get to keep my glasses".

LOL I should have picked up on that. It's a thing.
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Heh, this is fun. I don't know how the team is gonna get out of this one, LOL
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Cool concept! Really enjoyed it!
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Enjoyed this very much. You had me going to the point that I expected Thor to beam them up and revive Sam as their only way out of there.
Sequinn chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
This is one of the best SG1 stories I have ever read, you are an amazing writer.