Reviews for Hope Springs
aninom chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
I really liked this story! I must say I almost stop of reading it because Sara's attitude was getting a little too much for me, I couldn't picture her reacting the way she did with Grissom, specially in SF. I know he hurt her a lot but I felt her behavior wasn't only because her insecurities and fears (or hormones) but like it was some kind of pay back to him, unintentionally, but she's overacting most of times and was making both of them miserable. But I keep reading waiting to see her realize what she was doing wrong (like when she reacted the way she did after Grissom commented her about Lucy) and she did in chapter 15 when she said so to Mary. I think both of them had to recognize their mistakes, get through it and move forward... anyway, I'm very glad I read it all, I loved the ending! I loved Lucy and I'm very happy she ended with them, like she deserved.
RosePetal7 chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Beautiful! Young, GSR stories are the way to go :)
Nonnie88 chapter 20 . 11/26/2010
soooo glad that I found this story

Completely loved it! :)

Going to read more of your stories now
SevernSound chapter 20 . 7/23/2010
Wow! That was a roller coaster ride.
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
Read this for the second time and it is just as good. Funny, well written and good fiction.
Trahnfisch chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
well, now i finished this story and i have to say i love it! it is really a wonderful story. all those emotions are palpable. i was in tears when sara and grissom couldnt adopt lucy and i could feel saras exhaustion when she was in labor. thank you very much for writing and sharing this story and thank you for the happy ending!
Trahnfisch chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
okay, i normally dont do reviews on individual chapters because my english writing skills are really not that good (not to say really bad), but this chapter... when grissom came to sara and told her, that she shouldnt say anything but nod to all that he was saying... i had to lough out loud! that was so great... and i think it was in-character too!

this story is really great so far and im glad that i found it!
jenstog chapter 20 . 11/12/2007
I am telling you I went through hell and highwater to finish this story this morning. Anyways EXCELLENT and awesome - such is par for the course with you :) I'm also a House fan so I'll be reading that fic of yours soon. Since I've done said required reading, would you send me the other fic you were speaking of in your PM? Thank you again for another wonderful story. I'm sad that you don't write CSI anymore- but I learned a while back never believe in never- so I'll wishfully think that maybe one will suddenly pop up one day when I least expect it.
Quill-32 chapter 20 . 10/20/2007
A refreshing take on a beloved theme-I like the addition of Lucy, it makes this story unique. Glad that they finally got together!
nightblight chapter 20 . 7/30/2007
Just wanted to say - great story!
contrarymotion chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
omg. I can't believe that I just read all 20 chapters...at work!

This is such a wonderful story. I love the solution Grissom came up with for Attica...Hope. And that Lucy met Grissom and Sara separately. Nothing was too easy. Plus I loved Mathew and Marc. :D They were great! Warrick and animal magnetism...hehehe.

I also loved how you fleshed out the character of Mary. Actually, that whole storyline was great. You could've just left it that the case was solved, but to mix that in with sara's pregnancy was a great idea. And I loved how at first we thought Mary was just another worker who didn't really care but we grew to know more about her.

Great story.
musingmarauder chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
I should be revising for an incredibley important exam I have tomorrow but instead I read this in one sitting. Beautiful and just wow. I'm so glad they got Lucy in the end.
smacky30 chapter 20 . 2/22/2007
I read this in one sitting. Took all day but it was worth every minute. So glad I found a link on YTDAW. Great story.
cabooklover21 chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
Ecklie cleared his throat when they left. “Let me know if there is anything else I can do. I have years of marital therapy under my belt.”

Warrick leaned over to his friend. “I believe they call this Baby Mama Drama.”

Nick screwed up his face. “Baby mama drama?”

Warrick shook his head. “Not like that. You gotta say it fast and hard like this, Baby Mama Drama!”

Nick arched a brow at Warrick. “You must really miss the ‘hood.”

Warrick rolled his eyes and started to walk off, turning his head to say, “Yeah Nick, I get all misty eyed when I remember the drive-bys and the drug deals on the corner.”

OMG, this is THE funniest scenes I have EVER read. I love this story. I've reread it several times and just can't get enough!
stareagle chapter 20 . 6/16/2006
what an extraordinarily beautiful story. Thank you so much - artfully written, great characterizations. I loved the new people you introduced us to from SF to the midwest, to airport lounges and Vegas. You gave new insights to familiar relationships - Thank you so much for a fine story.