Reviews for Let Me Love You
NevemTeve chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
This was wicked, to say the least;)
No Namer chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Yay! Shojo-ai! I love that! Most people hate it, yet they like shonen-ai as well. . . Oh well. I love the descriptions in the story. Really wonderful.
The Whipcracker chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Whoa. This is one of the most creepiest fics 'I've read. And because of that, I like did James really use Tracey for sex? And was Misty really hitting on Jessie and Prima? And do Ash and Tracey really belong together? So many questions left unsaid... Good fic...
Dark Angel chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
How can that be the end?
Goruda Shiro chapter 2 . 12/31/2001
Ok, that was so rude... you finished the story without giving us a lemon... I think that Ash and Tracey are a cute couple.

Dark Iris chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
That was pretty cute. Don't know bout the Ash and Tacy thing, but that's just my opinion. Great job on the fic _
brocksbabe chapter 2 . 4/10/2001
*stares, jaw on floor, speechless* i... i... i... i... i... i... i... i... i... i... *stutters* i... i... i... i... i... um... that was, um... very interesting. definately original. very original. *stares at screen* um, well, at least James loved Jesse... kinda... *stares* k, got to go now... definately original... (thats a compliment, though it may not seem like one)
Charabok chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
hey, babe, me again. :) this was awesome, so funny, and lots of nice James longing... i love it when you take swings at your beloved Jesse's ego, and poor sweet bewildered Tracey was just right.

to the poster below, Ophelia *did* mention it was part of a series, and j&j WILL finally make it! :) :)

queershipping is deinitley the best kind of rocketshipping... but i blush to admit i didn't realise you were mocking the whole "is james gay" debate - way to go! and they're both bi! (giggle)
Anna Sartin chapter 2 . 3/22/2001
That's IT? There should be a third part, where Jessie and James getting together. Leaving it incomplete like this is just... wrong...
Jadesfire2 chapter 2 . 3/22/2001
well rated "R" was kinda an understatement... i think i'm being corrupted-i'm way to young to even know some of this stuff
Spark Girl chapter 2 . 3/21/2001
Ooops! ::blush:: I'm not to keen on the Jessie/Misty action, but I'm lenient. It's a good story. I liked it! _