Reviews for Final Priority
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh wow wow wow. This was beautifully written...the tragedy just cuts right into you. Powerful.
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Nice perspective. Something most people wouldn't think about. I like it. It shows real depth to Qui-Gon and he was pretty deep to begin with. This adds more to his death, I'm thinking.
Celadrian chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
;_; Now I'm crying! Poor Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan...

On a slightly less hyper/bouncy note than all the rest of my reviews so far, I want to say that you are an excellent author. I've seen you go from angsty-adorable to hilarious-adorable to just plain, heart-wrenching angst so far. And all of it is amazingly well-done. Using my amazing powers of foresight, I can tell that you are going to be very bad for my schoolwork. But to heck with that... Keep writing or I'll die of well-written Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fic withdrawl!
Seylin chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
-sniffles- That was so sad!
nuwie chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That was awful ! * sobs * But it makes up for the horrible feeling I had when watching that part of the movie... Funny how the last Episode does go in that sense, eh ?
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh, *sniff*. That's so sad and lovely at the same time. Ties in with your other story wonderfully, glad I read that one first too. I miss Qui Gon! And Obi Wan too depending on where we are applying this to!
Katah chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Ah, that's brilliant! :) Great story, you're very talented.
Pebbles chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very heartfelt and poignant. I never liked Qui-Gon for his dismissive treatment of Obi-Wan in TPM and I wished the sentiments wonderfully expressed by your character had come across in the movie.
silverkitcat chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Interesting! I always thought it was a little sad what Qui-Gon said as he was dieing, not saying he at least cared for his Padawan. Thanks for the review of my fic, glad you like it! Your's are good, keep writing!
A. NuEvil chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wah! I need a tissue now. *sobs*

What a sweet, sad, perfect fic!
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That is a touching little story...short and sweet...some of the best stories. :D good job!
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I love this! It's just...perfect. Perfect for explaining Qui-Gon's feelings and looking again at that last scene, and I love the way you've done the relationship between the force and a jedi. And the end was so sad :( Keep up the good work!
Ciryature Sea Elf chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Well done.

*sniffle*
Jedi-Keliam-Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
*wipes tears from eyes* *sniffle* that was so beautiful...and sad. very good. very, very good.

-jkk