Reviews for Kim Possible: Still The Drama
EpIcKiGo chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
This was really good i really liked it but plz update it soon. also plz tell me about wot monkey fist and the others will say if they hear about Ron and Kim breaking up i think you should make them capture her. then ron comes to the rescue and they don,t know what to say to each other then monkey fist has enough of it and tells them to kiss each oter and by using his monkey feet he pushes them together so ron falls on kim and then she tears his shirt off and they start kissing to their surprise A complet twist happens and SHEGO walks in and see's them-Kim and Ron are captured due to their unreadyness then she teases them so badly Kim goes into shock state and Ron rescues her by beating the crap out of Shego takes kim into hospital when Kim pulls herself together the young couple get back together and go after shego for revenge. Plz send me a message reply and tell me what u think plz- i think i should be wrighting this but you'd probably write it better so good look and tell me what u think
laura1990 chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
god, this story rocks, please finsh it as soon as possible, i had fun reading, except the time when my youngest sister sees me, then she writes on her website that her sister who is 16 years old, likes KP and RS!

by the way you also rock!

Thanks,

cya,

Laura Rogers
X chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Ace story man but don't keepn use in suspence do they get back together I'll be looking out for the continuing of the story
Hillary moore chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
make more chapters like about ron realizing how he treated kim and aplogizes
wolviegurl chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
This story is awesome! I can feel the emotion in the story as i read it.

Keep going, you've got a great story.

Write more Please!
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
*sob*... so sad! i...don't...think i...can...handle this! great chap! update soon!
Tariq chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Hi. EXCELLENT! I loved it! Plz show some really great K/R fluff.
vanillalilies chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
omg...that's so sad! It's BONNIE! I WANT TO STRANGLE HER! ER! lol well you have a great story going here and I can't wait for an update! Do so soon please! Happy Holidays!
The Pusher chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
A thousand times thank-you, I thought you abandoned this story. This chapter was awesome, especially the arguement it felt so real. Question, two boxes? Either Mrs. Possible thinks Ron is a master or she's expecting quite a fest. Please keep writing this story rules!
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Kim and Ron forever.
Ryan chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Okay, it's official. The Bitch, aka one Bonnie Rockwaller, will die. Perhaps not slowly, but definately painfully.

On the plus side though the antics in the hotel room were a nice touch, such as Rufus ducking in a drawer to escape and the supriseingly wide assortment of contraceptive items that Mrs. Dr. P included in the bag.
ewwwwww chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
makes you wonder how many used latex covering bonnie has just laying around her room cough slut cough
Wanderer3 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
BOOYAH! Chapter Update! Nice one too. Flirtyness, Angst, bit of action. Mutant villain team-up is going fine, as long as MF doesn't get splashed with wannaweep water. It was a lil bit of 'jumping to conclusions' for Ron but meh, he always did take things to the extreme.

Kim is gonna have some big explaining to do, but a few simple Medical tests (which Mrs. P can perform) will prove her side of the story. Hell, go the full CSI and DNA test the ...'item'... inside and out. It might even show Bon-Bon's DNA on there. Or the Tweebs could have Video, that would work.
Jokerisdaking chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
I was pleasently surprised to see thisstory be updated as i thought you had abandoned it. Nice update even if it was a bit heartbreaking.

p.s. please update "The batman" soon.
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »