Reviews for Kim Possible: Still The Drama
X chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Ace story man but don't keepn use in suspence do they get back together I'll be looking out for the continuing of the story
Hillary moore chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
make more chapters like about ron realizing how he treated kim and aplogizes
wolviegurl chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
This story is awesome! I can feel the emotion in the story as i read it.

Keep going, you've got a great story.

Write more Please!
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
*sob*... so sad! i...don't...think i...can...handle this! great chap! update soon!
Tariq chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Hi. EXCELLENT! I loved it! Plz show some really great K/R fluff.
vanillalilies chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
omg...that's so sad! It's BONNIE! I WANT TO STRANGLE HER! ER! lol well you have a great story going here and I can't wait for an update! Do so soon please! Happy Holidays!
The Pusher chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
A thousand times thank-you, I thought you abandoned this story. This chapter was awesome, especially the arguement it felt so real. Question, two boxes? Either Mrs. Possible thinks Ron is a master or she's expecting quite a fest. Please keep writing this story rules!
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Kim and Ron forever.
Ryan chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Okay, it's official. The Bitch, aka one Bonnie Rockwaller, will die. Perhaps not slowly, but definately painfully.

On the plus side though the antics in the hotel room were a nice touch, such as Rufus ducking in a drawer to escape and the supriseingly wide assortment of contraceptive items that Mrs. Dr. P included in the bag.
ewwwwww chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
makes you wonder how many used latex covering bonnie has just laying around her room cough slut cough
Wanderer3 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
BOOYAH! Chapter Update! Nice one too. Flirtyness, Angst, bit of action. Mutant villain team-up is going fine, as long as MF doesn't get splashed with wannaweep water. It was a lil bit of 'jumping to conclusions' for Ron but meh, he always did take things to the extreme.

Kim is gonna have some big explaining to do, but a few simple Medical tests (which Mrs. P can perform) will prove her side of the story. Hell, go the full CSI and DNA test the ...'item'... inside and out. It might even show Bon-Bon's DNA on there. Or the Tweebs could have Video, that would work.
Jokerisdaking chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
I was pleasently surprised to see thisstory be updated as i thought you had abandoned it. Nice update even if it was a bit heartbreaking.

p.s. please update "The batman" soon.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Bonnie must DIE! Now that that is out of my system...

Ron's doubts about Kim hit home when he remembered she was looking everywhere but at him when she told him she was still a virgin. Direct eye contact between the two in a discussion like this one would have locked in the truth to Ron, but she was a bit embarrassed and this led to the so-called 'evasiveness' in the discussion.

Bonnie planted the seeds of doubt well earlier with Ron, but how did she get a hold of Eric's clothes? Hope Kim can put the pieces together in this one and bury Bonnie in the process. Ron could do well by going Lotus on her as well.

Awaiting the next chapter. This one is going to be good.

Fated-Shadows chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Gr...I hope Bonnie slips on a banana peel, falls off over cliff, hits her head, and DIES! . Could she be any more of a bitch?

Wait...don't answer that, because I'm rather afraid you could find a way to make her more of one.! Poor Ron. I understand where he's coming from and all, the poor guy's never been loved before and naturally his self esteem is pretty low in the dating department. I feel so sorry for him, I know how it is to not be too desirable as a date and therefore can imagine how heartbroken he would be, thinking that Kim only dated him because he was always "free". Still, I also feel very bad for Kim. Dude...she should realize that Bonnie is behind it! I mean...since when has Bonnie EVER talked to Ron, besides to deliver a couple insults. Therefore, the mere words, "I can’t believe Bonnie was actually right", should have raised a warning flag. Hmmn. Well...I shall wait in anticipation of the next chapter in hopes that our favourite couple won't be left off with broken hearts!
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »