Reviews for Kim Possible: Still The Drama
surforst chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Love this story wish you'd update it again soon. Bonnie and her plotting never ceases to amuse me. I think that'll be a better part of the plot then what Monkey Fist will do. Hope you update soon so I can verfiy that.
heh chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
ANOTHER great fic what are you trying for a record or something?anyways I hope you update this someday soon
knuckz chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
lol, will ron find tha pills and think b wuz telling the truth?
Hamlets-pirate chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
EW! Creepy! Moms aren't suposed to do things like that! Moms aren't even suposed to know that YOU know anything ABOUT that! CREEPY!

Other than THAT I like this story. I like everybodys reactions to the new couple.

Oh, and nice forshadowing and stuff.

~the Wicked Pirate Girl~
demon-sword chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
your stories are awesome. you better finish this one. it is too good to not finish
Sand Lord chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Nice start and a good chapter. The scene in the kitchen in first chapter was priceless. Looking forward for more!
angelraine chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
i like it.. honestly.. but you made them sound so different like Kim kissing ROn in front of her family.. i dont think she would pull a stunt like that.. but anyway, the story's good and i hope that you finish it soon... :D
Violet Poter chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
It was probably Bonnie in Kim's room.
LandLPhanfics chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Ohh good chapter! This story totally seems in some ways like after the drama. It is very much in character also! Great job please update soon!
who cares what my name is chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
i was drakken, no last name first of all.

Amazing, still can reread it and like it. whether you like it or not, i borrowed some ideas. lovely. P.S. please allow Ron to be a decent if not masterful combat fighter in thsi one. When Ron has a good fighting effect, it allows some fun ideas. keep up thw good work.
Marco Cabrera chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Like the movie and like what you done cant wait to read more.
Marco Cabrera chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Like the movie and like what you done cant wait to read more.
maxwell chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
this it one of the Kim Possible fan fic I have . update SON PLEASE
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
All I can say is that I've been waiting for this since the moodulator ep and Bonnie better not mess this up.
I am a band geek here me roar chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
*gasping sounds* Oh! What's going on?
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »