Reviews for Spring Break
Fluffy's Lady chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
i know how you feel, well sorta. i too am a princess of the Most Hight God. i love him with all my heart. but i also really like this show. i feel so conflicted and i realize that i do have a slight addiction to the show. i haven't watched it in a while but i do write two stories for it. i believe God lead me to read this story after reading your last a/n. i realize that i do need to guard my heart more *sigh* i have been too open. perhaps its bcuz of some of the people i hang out with have lesser standards than me altho i do keep my standards up when they let theirs fall. alot lately i feel tempted to swear, not necessarly bcuz of the show but bcuz of my choices in 'friends' and bcuz of the ladies at work. nice people all of them but they could watch their mouths more. in one of my stories tho, its a sess/oc, the main character and her cousins are Godly ladies and it has been hinted throughout the story and im about to put it in bold type practically. im gonna bring Our Lord himself into it and he has a mission for Dilynn and Casey (two of the main characters). my other story is a sess/kag and kag has an oc christian friend (hasnt appeared yet) who eventually converts kags and sessy. somehow, i have yet to figure that one out except that i AM going to do it. i do have this like under much more control than some others do. i only update about once a week. recently a friend introduced me to another online game so i have quit reading inuyasha fanfics as much as i used to. i really only read the ones i have on alert. occasionly, (like two days ago) i stumble across an interesting story that i dont have on alert. it truly was a god-send this time tho. i thank you for putting all this in your last chapter. i really appreciate it when people stand up for their faith so boldly. rest assured tonight im getting a good soul scrubbing. sorry about the long review, more like a pm isn't it? lol. plz reply and/or pm me. you know what? im gonna erase my timer for the show. ill be good and no longer watch it. i think ill finish these stories and move on to something else. like messing with one of my books. thats always fun. again, i thank you for my sake and those of all the others i know you touched. you should really be blessed when Our Lord calls us home. perhaps we will meet sometime in the future, be it on earth or at Home. thank you. *wipes away tears of peace and joy* goodnight.
FallennAngel chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Your..going..:[

Thats sad..I'll miss your stories *tear tear*

But the last part here, tad bit confusing..the part where you wrote..not the actualy story..Well bye...
FallennAngel chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
AWSOME! That is so cute with Inu and Kags in the hammock and Miroku and Sango! AW! plz rite more soon!
iNuQTpIe chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
I...LOVE...THIS...STORY! AH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
iNuQTpIe chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
Great chappy! Must read more!
iNuQTpIe chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
OMG! This is...like...my all time favorite story now! It makes me all happy to read it!I can't wait to read what happens next!
TheAlmightyHachu chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
its been about two months now...yeah...anyway, this is one of the best stories ive read in about, (3.67 min. later) uh...whatever. But you still have to post a new chapter, or i'll blame it on somebody in a country who's name i probabaly cant pronounce...or something like that...yeah..So post a new chap. asap (or die trying, wait, but then it wont get updated, *)
Red rose chapter 11 . 10/11/2005
oh, please please please please, a million times please update! I'm really loving your story. It has a great flow to it. so please continue...
Seraph of Tales chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
wowe way cool awesome superb amazing! i love the setting! i mean c;mon who wouldn't like hawaii tropical paradise! and the jealousy between miroku and inuyasha and chico! update soon! plz! plz! plz! plese!
woodshop2300 chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
Good Story Good Story.

Can't wait till night when they all go to bed and the monk sneeks off to the beach . "wink""wink"
the almighty hachu chapter 11 . 9/13/2005
you story is one of the coolest stories i have ever read. I hope you continue it soon or I'll stab my friend. Probably. He cant complain he's dead. Any way update ASAP _
WhiteMoonDragon chapter 11 . 8/21/2005
lmao! This story is so funny! I love it! It is so hard to find a vacation story with out the characters being ooc or not making any sense. LOVE the story! Update soon!
friend5 chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
PLEZ UPDATE! THIS IS AN WASOME STORU!
Moheli chapter 11 . 8/11/2005
WOOT! HAMSTER DANCE! i luv that one! its so funny! man! i g2g 2 band camp soon (HELP ME!) then i g2 see if they updated Ayu and Fulldemon Alchemist yet... _ ttyl ja!
lilpinkpookie chapter 11 . 8/11/2005
Nice nice nice very nice.