Reviews for No Longer Just A Mudblood: The Sequel
SL chapter 27 . 7/28/2015
Thanks for the interesting series: The settings have quite a bit of AU elements (Malfoys familiar with Muggle culture, Voldemort less of a threat, etc.) that are quite different from other fanfictions.

I feel the last one is a bit rushed, and I wish there were some resolution regarding Voldemort.
Natz chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
Very sweet story, I'm really going to miss the NLJAM SERIES! :3
JaiCourtneyandMilesTeller chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really like this chapter, your story is really really really good and i can't stop reading it! I don't think Draco had a middle name did he... and wasn't Hermione's middle name Jean not Anne...? But great story, one of my favourites ! :))
mei-mei321 chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
is the whole no longer a mudblood series finished

luvin it

lol

Maya
Hanne chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hermiones middle name isn't Anne, it's Jean ...

But a great story though! I love it! I've been reading stuff from you for the past two days! ;D
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
Awww that is soooo cute! I lover all 3 of these stories!
dRU chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
Thankyou for writing all the "No Longer Just A Mudblood" stories - I thought they were excellant read. The twists and turns, and development of each character were excellant. I am passing the link on to others to read - I think they will love it just as much as I have reading it !

xoxBiteSizexox chapter 27 . 10/28/2010
once again i gotta applaude you for another amazing story
voldyismyfather chapter 27 . 4/6/2010
love it xx
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
one question : does Bauxbatons Academy has boys..?

i thought i was a girl school..or i'm wrong..mah! nvm..

VERY VERY interesrting story..until..i can't leave the laptotp...

LOL..! T_T ur a talented writer !
deleted2012 chapter 27 . 1/9/2009
a happy ending, but it seems too rushed.

great effort, i really liked this story
KAILI chapter 27 . 11/12/2008
Your story(NLJAM 1,2,sequel) is defintely the best that I've ever came across. :) Love it much! I hope to read more of your stories!
Raiden Fayne chapter 27 . 4/4/2008
I love this ENTIRE story.
jessirose85 chapter 24 . 3/13/2008
I just love your stories...i cannot access the last 3 chapters of this story..please help
emamula chapter 27 . 1/9/2008
i can't believe it's over! the whole story was fantastic!