Reviews for The 'Mon In The High Castle
Digi fan chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
Great ending, hope you write a sequal.
Digi fan chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
Great story! It took me over an hour to read, update soon.
Ian Reid chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Thou hast shown good for this Fic you write of.
Ryan Berke chapter 5 . 4/14/2001
Well written, but I'd be lying if it didn't come across to me as...inside-out, I guess. Stuff happened in Chapter 2 that you'd need to read 3 and the Epilogue to understand, and stuff of that general nature. Maybe it was just something gone wrong in the upload process, or maybe some copy/paste issue. Or maybe it's just something in my comp, specifically, and none of this review'll make sense to you. *shrugs* Good story anyways.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2001
That it if it was that was a sorry ass ending
N-chan chapter 5 . 4/8/2001
I really liked your story! It was very origional, but...what hapens next? I wanna know! Please make a sequal! At least tell what happened to Tai, and if Biomon and Gommamon are safe...Please? I would be really happy! Anyway, i luved the story. U did a really great job!
shimmercat chapter 5 . 4/1/2001
And... so that was the end? No real climax, no real resolution... they found Sora, but not Biyomon and Gomamon, and we still do not know about Tai and Agumon. If this is the end (it is called "Epilogue") then it is very odd... not very satisfactory, but like life, in its own way. It would be nice to see this concluded a LITTLE more completely.
Jinubean chapter 5 . 4/1/2001
This story does not have a word to express how great it is. It's too worthy of exclamation points. It gives mixed signals almost throughout and the third chapter was slightly confusing due to its jumping around. You didn't say exactly what happened to Tai, perhaps it's better that way, too many Taichi fans would be devistated if he died! I suppose that it's better with a slight hint of mystery at the end, it leaves fans debating on whether or not certain events actually occur, for example if Sora and Izzy vanquished Demidevimon and what happened to his kingdom after they did. It leaves an unperfect ending which, in some cases, is perfect! If you were going to continue this series, may I suggest that you don't, it's fantastic just the way it is. Not to reveal your secrets, but I am curious on where you get your information! I don't think that you could have composed this story with no outside information. ~Jen P.S. I wish that I could write as good as you!
Jinubean chapter 2 . 4/1/2001
very exciting! i can't wait to read the rest of the story! I like how you use such descriptive words and phrases! I also enjoy the way you have portrayed the remaining characters, Joe seems dark and Izzy seems ambitious. I'm really looking forward to knowing what happened to Tai and Sora. It's interesting because I don't think anybody would have thought Etemon would have won the war, he's more of a comical character but you have portrayed him being old and worn out! I love your story to death and I will review the rest of the story later ~Jen
Pikachumaniac chapter 5 . 4/1/2001
Ack! continue this! *sniffs* Poor Yama... At least Jyou is still alive! *hugs Jyou and squeals loudly for the billionth time*
X5 Zero chapter 4 . 3/30/2001
Hey cool Story. Cant wait to read the next part. But is TK alive or not. I get confused by that.
shimmercat chapter 4 . 3/27/2001
And that's ALL? Gah, I've been reading too many finished stories recently! The inconsitancies are minor, and anyways, that's what the edit function is for! this chapter seemed a little more light hearted then the others...
shimmercat chapter 3 . 3/27/2001
This is fantastic! I love this sort of story, the what if with dead characters and a sadistic twist... the surviors are torn by guilt and depression, and apparently insurmountable odds... And somehow, you managed to mix in 1984, They Might Be Giants (yes, I knew it before you revealed it), Elvis, WWII, and the Indian caste system... I'm adding the story to my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
The Power of the crest comes from the Digi destind themselvs not from the actual phisical thing. Stealing the crest wouldn't have matered. Also the digimon could tell that it was a clone and wouldn't obey, they dont have to unless the orignal destind that tehy were created for is in danger.
Incanto chapter 3 . 3/26/2001
Right, Friendship. I meant Friendship. And Joe has his crest, even though Datamon was supposed to have taken it...God, there are more mistakes in this third chapter then the other two combined.