Reviews for Tuesday's Child
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I've read this story three times now and have only just realised I haven't left a review. Sorry about that.

I really like this story. It's written in character, you didn't try to romanticise it and kept it real. I think that that is what makes it so enjoyable to read. Bastille Day was one of my favourite episodes (because I have a guilty crush on Zarek)and Cally and Lee are both my favourite characters.

Highly enjoyable.

Kate
The Creeping Spleen chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Very nice. Good to know I'm not the only one with a soft spot for Cally.

She may look like she should still be at home playing with her dollies, she may look like she's barely into her teens, she may look like a good stiff breeze would blow her away - but - I've always got the impression that she's tougher than she looks.

Now, maybe this is just me, but I kind of have this notion that Cally keeps a teddy bear, or a stuffed Daggit or some such in her footlocker, "Just in case of emergencies." :)
Nytel chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I absolutely love Cally and it was really nice to read a fic about her. You did a really good job at giving us insight into her at one of her most crucial moments in the show. Great job! :)
Grace O'Malley chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Very nice Cally story :)

Grace
Landerin chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Awsome! It's great to get in the more minor characters heads. I really liked that episode, after that Cally went on my favoritre characters list.
Livilla chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Great fic! Cally became one of my favourite characters after that episode. Very nice insight into her head.