Reviews for I'll Be
SuperWG chapter 10 . 11/6
Rob changed his tune really fast once the possibility of messing up with his love interest was on the table. Sometimes I feel like some of the characters mastered double think from 1984.

Interesting fic but I'm more concerned about BB being alright and having the forgiveness of his friends than the romance.
Could you please add one more chapter. For an epilouge.
helpfulfred chapter 17 . 3/22
amazing, good job
helpfulfred chapter 9 . 3/22
get wrecked robin
helpfulfred chapter 8 . 3/22
I nearly cried this chapter
Made my day.
silverwolf chapter 15 . 2/14
you should write a story where beast boy actually left
if this is a bunch of song fic i'm done
brittney L chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
you should really make more stories like this, love it.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Such a sad story.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
This made me relize how big of a bastard Robin really is!
Montydragon chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Beast Boy would die instantly from a shot to the head, and not have enough tine to say goodbye to Raven. However, I like the context of this chapter quite a bit.
Montydragon chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
The emergency room is not usually connected to the hospital. Even if it is, you would be in the emergency room, then go to the hospital. But, if he was rushed to the hospital, then instead of going to the emergency room, he would be placed in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) first like you said. However, I really enjoyed this chapter and am sorry for being skeptical on that mistake. My mom's a nurse, so I know a fair bit of medical science and protocol, and can't stand seeing mistakes like that. Great job!
Montydragon chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This would make a friggin awesome episode. I'm serious. I would watch it over and over and over...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
This fic makes me hate robin so nuch. Its not beast boys fault. I say beast boy should get revenge on robin because he has hurt beast boy so much, but that is just my opinion.

When i'll start writing my own fics il be surebto make others suffer just because i feel like it now.

Great story!