Reviews for I'll Be
brittney L chapter 17 . 4/13
you should really make more stories like this, love it.
Teen Titans Forever Together chapter 17 . 3/30
Such a sad story.
Teen Titans Forever Together chapter 9 . 3/30
This made me relize how big of a bastard Robin really is!
Montydragon chapter 13 . 2/3
Beast Boy would die instantly from a shot to the head, and not have enough tine to say goodbye to Raven. However, I like the context of this chapter quite a bit.
Montydragon chapter 8 . 2/2
The emergency room is not usually connected to the hospital. Even if it is, you would be in the emergency room, then go to the hospital. But, if he was rushed to the hospital, then instead of going to the emergency room, he would be placed in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) first like you said. However, I really enjoyed this chapter and am sorry for being skeptical on that mistake. My mom's a nurse, so I know a fair bit of medical science and protocol, and can't stand seeing mistakes like that. Great job!
Montydragon chapter 7 . 2/2
This would make a friggin awesome episode. I'm serious. I would watch it over and over and over...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
This fic makes me hate robin so nuch. Its not beast boys fault. I say beast boy should get revenge on robin because he has hurt beast boy so much, but that is just my opinion.

When i'll start writing my own fics il be surebto make others suffer just because i feel like it now.

Great story!

BethyQuake chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
PLEASE LIVE BB PLEASE. Why why why is were if he dies I die, not physically of corse who do u think I am lol I'm not suicidal, anyway ... DONT DIE BB NO PLEASE, love the fic by the way, BB PLEASE WHAAAAAAAA
SimplyaCritic chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
SHUT UP ADELE! I'M BUSY CRYING!
the cynical critic chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
continue this story with a part 2 please ,this to good a story to stop now.
the cynical critic chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
so sad, DONT DIE BB
the cynical critic chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
amazing story but star is talking to fluently
SimplyaCritic chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
You have no ide how hard it was not to burst out and start to sob.
SheWolfShaman chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
You did a good job on this :-) My only complaint is that I thought Raven was really OOC, but other than that, nice job! Very emotional, it gave me the feels every step of the way!
freakqueen chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
I LOVE this story. It has to be one of my favorite BBxRae story's ever. Awesome job.