Reviews for I'll Be
Guest chapter 17 . 4h
I was crying at so many points in this story and it hit so close to home. A really genuinely heartfelt story which was written well. I can also relate to many of the chapters. Thanks so much for writing this. It broke my heart and put it back together again. ️️
That was freaking amazing. Great job, love the depth of the story and how it played out
Saata C chapter 9 . 7/13
You really fudged up, Robin. Big time.
Saata chapter 6 . 7/13
Wow Robin, just wow.
Yes! (Btw, this is about your authors note) I completely agree with you about Terra! I really liked her, and was fine with her joining the team, (even though i wasn't quite happy about her and Beast Boy) but, then she breaks his heart?!.. No. Just no.

Great story, 8)
Holy mother fucking shit. Im going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Saddest story ive ever read in my life. Thats saying something. Considering BB didnt die. And yes, I read your thing if BB did die, but there wasnt enough to it. This was an insane ride. I just...just...need to cuddle with someone right now. Maybe my pillow. Yep. Goodnight.
Potato chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
That's his best excuse? Not eating meat? Well, its a good book!
SuperWG chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Rob changed his tune really fast once the possibility of messing up with his love interest was on the table. Sometimes I feel like some of the characters mastered double think from 1984.

Interesting fic but I'm more concerned about BB being alright and having the forgiveness of his friends than the romance.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
Could you please add one more chapter. For an epilouge.
Helpfulfred chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
amazing, good job
Helpfulfred chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
get wrecked robin
Helpfulfred chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I nearly cried this chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 2/15/2015
Made my day.
silverwolf chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
you should write a story where beast boy actually left
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
if this is a bunch of song fic i'm done