Reviews for Mistakes
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
good :)

Poor Remmy D:
ClashChick chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Hey, it wasn't crappy! You're not gonna get anywhere telling yourself that! It was good, I've always kinda wondered what Lupin's thoughts were before he transformed. I liked that part in both the book and the movie. I personally think you should continue, or write a sequel. I'm interested as to how fare you can take this! PLEASE?WITH SUGAR ON TOP?WITH CHOCOLATE ON TOP?(I just read your other story about the giant chocolate egg)
remus fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
not bad...definitely better than i could do, anyway. the only problem i have with this is that it was kind of rushed and abrupt. then again, the whole transformation thing happened pretty fast, so who knows? *shrug* anywho, nice job on a nice little ficlet.
sims2lover chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
It's not crap, it's quite god actualy, you should consider a job as an author you know...you're really good!
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Nice little one-shot, I liked it. So sad, but probably very much what he was feeling.

I hope you will post other stories-the world can never have too much Lupin.
twinlady chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Aw... No reviews yet? I hate it when that happens :) Nice story. Short. Sweet. It was good. The language was simple and straight forward. i love basic stuff about the characters like this. Good job