Reviews for SWKOTOR Destiny's Pawn: Leviathan
Doyle chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I love your characterization. It really feels true to the characters and the moment Kairi found out she was Revan was absolutely amazing, you captured it perfectly. Hoping you continue this series because this is the best retelling of KOTOR I have ever read and I mean it.
Tara230 chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Everything was so happy...just rereading this story add wanted to review to remind you to update the series. Really looking foward to Korriban. Love your stuff.
Tara230 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I love your series! It is so clever and even though I love sarcastic Revans, I have to say you have an awesome character.
Rurouni Puppy chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
Awesome fic. You've got a great grasp of the characters. I'm looking forward to a few more additions to Destiny's Pawn if you're up to writing them!
rinslet chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
my fav of all kotor fanfic. update soon!
Lazarus516 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I think this is my favorite of all the KOTOR fics, and I've read quite a few of them. I hope Korriban is coming soon! Please?
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
This has got to be one of the best KOTOR FF's I've read. I can't wait for Korriban to come.
Foxfire1 chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
Wow! This is one of my favorite Knights stories, and I'm thrilled to see it updated. Well-written, and great characterization - I especially loved the interaction between the non-Big Three characters. Canderous running drills on the space station is wonderful. :-) I also liked the fact that Kairi a) was not all stoic and Sue-like and b) got her tail kicked by Malak. Makes the character much more believable.

As has been mentioned, there were a few grammar glitches here and there, and I'd also be happy to beta if you'd like - just drop me a line. Otherwise, I'll wait eagerly for your next update.
MegumiFuu chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
Oh my goodness! When I saw that this series had been updated, I was so excited. I ended up reading all five books again before starting on Leviathan... lets just say that I'm going to be very cranky when I have to get up in a couple of hours. The emotions of this chapter! I had tears in my eyes after they got back to the Hawk. Poor Carth and Kairi! I can't wait till the next book is up!
Jakia chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Hmm...For some reason, my last review has not shown up yet. Strange.

Oh well, love the fic, will review it twice! :)

On a side note, I noticed that there were a few grammer errors. A couple of times the sentences didn't make sense and such. Do you need a beta? Mind you, I'm not the best, but I do tend to watch out for these things.

Email me at catfish_daughter if you want me to beta for you.
Mangalor54 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Yay! An update of your fic!

The story looks pretty good so far. Though it follows the games story line you manage to enough of your own to make it interesting.

Character interaction is fine, but Bastila seem out of character, though. I mean - singing bawdy songs? Flirting with Canderous?
Jakia chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
::love:: GAH! I cannot tell you how much I love this! It's so wonderful! ::cries:: Absolute favorite!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2