Reviews for Crush
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I like this, I love drarry but it seems more realistic that harry would reject Draco. Good job :)
Qalipso chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
The end is so unexpected.
But i worship your story.
Hi chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I wanted to cry. I just feel...awful now.
Miss Tony Stark chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
HI, I just put on the search "unrequited" and this appeared and It's wonderful, I'm so glad I came across thi story. It's beautifuly written and although It's very sad I... Loved it.

It was very accurate with the feeling that you get when someone you love very much doesn't love you back, I've been through it. The most embarassing, sad, horrible thing ever.

Nice story, Blair.
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awh Nooooooooooo !
Hell's Aphrodite chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Naaw, I know exactly how Draco feels. Went through the same thing during my final year of high school. Your described EXACTLY how it feels like to get turned down by someone you really love with all of your heart. I know I cried for days after that, and your story gave me flashbacks, thanks a lot. In other words, it was a pretty good story this one.
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I nearly cried for Draco, but I guess it was better for Harry to tell him that he doesn't love him than to string him along...
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
ok i have to admit this story was beautifully written but THIS WAS THE SADDEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So... i like the story, but i might have to kill you for making draco sad... jk :)
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Painfully Beautiful.

I liked your idea.

& I...was just holding my breath as I read letter to letter to space to letters, b/c those words were so sad as they all continued...kudos.
Stygian Lotus chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I am sorry. I have read this story about a million of times and have never reviewed until now. I really enjoy reading this story, mostly when I am depressed and need something to help bring the tears.

This time it did not work, but it has before. :) Thank you for writing something that I can connect with. Happy ending don't really mean anything well expect that the horror is not written about. LOL

Or that could be me just being emo. Anyways. I really enjoyed reading this again. Great Job!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
aw... *cries a bit*
M3tt3m chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
that was really good
southern-punk chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
oh gosh... that's... perfectly depressing. I'm just gonna say, this goes really well while listenign to The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars. It made it even more heartbreakingly beautiful. It just did. So uhm... This is really great. Write more please.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Someone is stealing your stories and passing them off as their own.

"sliver fox malfoy", userid 2082389