Reviews for The Midas Touch
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 2/3
what i liked most about this is the realer take on a relationship. i mean, usually you read about two people getting together and that means they are ready to throw themselves under a bus for each other but in real life... things can just be fun for the sake of fun. i liked that, though i'm not sure if that was your intention since both seemed quite affected by the realization. (i especially liked the ending line about gold being a heat conductor and the missing flame) Very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
fix the Draco X Ron in your summary because the way this is written this fic is not a bottom Ron and Top Draco, it should be a Ron X Draco since it seems Ron it the top. And if it was, in fact, a bottom Ron and Top Draco you should really work on you sex scenes and every other scene in this story because to me the way you wrote it makes it not sound like a Draco x Ron at all. Its very annoying to waist my time reading a fic that doesn't have the pairing I like and all because the author gave false information at the beginning. please remember this in the future.
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Great story, dude. They were ooc but realistic. :) I hope you write more.
blueandorangesky10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow, absolutely amazing. I'm just about speechless by your story and fantastic writing.

Really OOC? Hmm, I thought they were believable:) And great details and descriptions, it helps the reader imagine what's going on.

Like I said, wow. I really enjoyed reading this. And another thing that I think is great, is that it shows not everything needs to be a happy ending. The ending flows with the rest of the story; one word, beautiful. Love the comparison too.

Fantastic story and technicality, your story has really made me content.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
:( so sad! I loved your characterization of both of them, loving the metal metaphors

Nice one!

Sad.Whisper chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
omg... you should have warned somewhere it was kinda angst xD it got me a little down, specially the sad and full of misunderstandings ending.

love the couple, though. and loved your fic despite all my suffer xd
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
southern-punk chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ok I'm literally crying. I am still amazed at how cold hard facts hit me harder than any willowy poetic words could ever. This was amazingly cold. And That's probably why it gets to me so much. You are fantastic. Keep writing.
Steph chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved it. Yeah, they were a bit OOC, but it was still believable too. Draco was so cold and was just amazing. awesome story!
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
i very much liked that.
jacob-bella4073 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
this should be a two-shot i mean i love this stoery, it's awesome! draco is so cold. does he really not love ron, cause at the end there it seemed as though draco did llve ron just he never told him.
sunset20 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was so sad it almost hurt to read, but it was beautiful too! I really loved it! Thank you for sharing! :)
Alice chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I just felt compelled to review. It was beautifully written, and completely heart breaking.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I love that ending line
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
*lips quiver* such a sad but lovely fic